Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime Felix Trinidad today. How many weight classes can he rule? If any?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eli porter View Post
    where's the option for none? mayweather can handle him.
    Based on what? I'm sorry. Based on the fact Tito lost to a god damn LHW in Hopkins or the fact a semi retired Tito lost to Winky Wright?
    Or that he was 'struggling' against Prime Oscar( who woulda beaten Floyd as well)?

Floyd fights like and have NONE of those guys physical advantages. Floyd is 5'8 and Trinidad will make his shoulder roll look like Berto.
    I get how a lot of you guys might think Martinez and other MW's BEAT Trinidad. I tend to agree. But to say a past prime 154 version of Floyd or ANY 154 version of Floyd can survive trinidad is fuking stupid.

I can't believe how over rated Floyd gets. A natural LIGHT WEIGHT IS now beating elite Natural 154Pound Fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Deathknight88 View Post
      Old Mayweather
      Old Pacquaio
      Prime Bradley
      Prime Ortiz
      Prime Guerrero
      Past Prime Paulie Malignaggi
      Young KELL BROOKS
      I'd favor Mayweather slightly, a KO win wouldn't surprise me though
      He's KO Pac
      He'd KO Bradley
      He'd oh God... Wow... RIP Ortiz
      He'd KO Guerrero
      He'd KO Malignaggi
      I don't know who Kell Brook is, but He'd still probably KO him

Old Mayweather
      Past Prime Cotto
      Prime Lara
      Young Canelo
      Vanes Martirosyan
      Kirkland
      Molina
      He'd KO Mayweather
      He'd KO Cotto
      Hmm... I might favor Lara if he fights smart enough (boring fight though, worse than DLH)
      He'd KO Canelo
      Hmm... I pick him by KO
      Oooh... I suspect he has what it takes to KO Kirkland, but I think the reverse is also quite likely... I'd favor Tito though
      Don't know a lot about Molina as of now

160 (This is probably where he gets stopped)
      Martinez
      Quillien
      Chavez Jr
      Gennady Golevkin
      Pirog
      Sturm
      Geale
      Murry
      Andy Lee
      Mattrew Macklin
      Hasaam Njam
      This is a really packed divisoin
      [/QUOTE]
      Martinez wins UD/KO
      GGG wins
      Not sure
      He'd win by KO
      He'd win by KO
      Could lose by decision, but I'd favor a KO
      Don't know
      Don't know

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        sorry, I don't support cheaters or fighter who intend to cheat
        Says the guy with a Margacheato sig!

Comment

i think he'd have real trouble with martinez. i'm not saying he'd lose, but he would have trouble with the angles and the handspeed.

he'd probably beat everybody at 154 and 147 not named floyd mayweather pretty easily, including miguel cotto.

people forget just how good he was. his losses to wright and hopkins were against hall of famers at their best weights, and tito was past it.

other than that, i had him losing to de la hoya, but it was a closer fight than many lead on. i have not seen it in a long time, though. sh#t fight, considering the build up.

Comment

Beats anyone's current form at 147-154 honestly.

Comment

Martinez and floyd could beat him

Everyone else loses

Comment

Tito Joppys Guerro, Ortiz and Friends

Comment

He stands a real good chance of running 147 to 160, the guys that would be most challenging stylistically for him are pretty old for the most part.

I will say though that at 160 his habit of getting knocked down early then drawing the guy into a real firefight might come back to haunt him, that worked at 147 because he was massive and very powerful at the class but against 160 pounders he could come up short, none of the guys are proven enough at 160 to say that for sure they could beat Tito like that but it is a fair question.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    i think he'd have real trouble with martinez. i'm not saying he'd lose, but he would have trouble with the angles and the handspeed.

he'd probably beat everybody at 154 and 147 not named floyd mayweather pretty easily, including miguel cotto.

people forget just how good he was. his losses to wright and hopkins were against hall of famers at their best weights, and tito was past it.

other than that, i had him losing to de la hoya, but it was a closer fight than many lead on. i have not seen it in a long time, though. sh#t fight, considering the build up.
                    Trinidad at 154 was probably a more elite fighter. I will honestly take the 154 Tito over the 154 Floyd who fought Cotto or Oscar. I will take 154 Tito over 154 Oscar as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Deathknight88 View Post
                      Massive WW. Around 6 feet. Knock out power. Great left hook. Yada yada. You guys know Trinidad.

Anyways how many weight classes do you see Prime Trinidad conquering today? If any?

Old Mayweather
                      Old Pacquaio
                      Prime Bradley
                      Prime Ortiz
                      Prime Guerrero
                      Past Prime Paulie Malignaggi
                      Young KELL BROOKS
                      I like how you put Kell Brook in caps, like he would be the one to stop Tito from ruling the division.

Comment

Working...
                      X