Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by danceswithfire
    Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

Lol idk why they think others care about what someone online thinks of them. Like Sucketts always talking about nobody respects you, this and that. And like the other dude the other day saying I didn't know Spanish. People take this online **** a little too personal. Same way they get offended when you diss their fighter lol.

Whether you like it or not for a guy with 30 fights and the hype Donaire gets he can't draw ****. And he will never be on Pacquiao's level either.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

yeah but you responded in spanish ,did'nt you?..this boy hougigo dont know how to write a simple tagalog sentence...... this is the same kinda guy as gino ros who's actually dominican but pretends to be pinoy.

and he did'nt diss nonito , he diss pinoys in general, same **** gino ros does most of his time...
    No I didn't. I simply laughed and told him I have nothing to prove to him. The people in here I talk to thru PMs know if I know spanish or not.

I never seen hougigo talk **** about pinoys. I never seen him say "**** pinoys. **** the Philippines." And Donaire and Pacquiao does not = the Philippines population. So idk what youre talking about. Fact is, you take this thing a little too serious and should look into a second hobby, take a break.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      Your using the logic that if I can speak tagalog then I am Filipino, but if I don't then I'm not?
      What kind of logic is that?
      If I'm not Filipino, please elaborate what I am
      ofcourse ..how else can you prove it on these boards? ..hell, name one pinoy poster on here that cant speak or write a simple tagalog sentence?..they dont exist..thats how pinoys found out gino ros was'nt pinoy same as i knew you aint...

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
        ofcourse ..how else can you prove it on these boards? ..hell, name one pinoy poster on here that cant speak or write a simple tagalog sentence?..they dont exist..thats how pinoys found out gino ros was'nt pinoy same as i knew you aint...
        Hahaha, honestly if that's your only evaluation to determine if I'm Filipino or not, I could go online and have it translated or to my freaking mom.
        I don't know how to speak tagalog, so I'm automatically not Filipino?

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
          Yet you call Donaire a duck for not fighting Rigo even though it would be another snoozer.
          I said he needs that if he wants people to stop booing him since it happened 4 times straight already. When I went to watch Narvaez he was being booed by the second round and everybody started chanting B.S soon after.
          I said if Arum wants him to get on Pac's level popularity wise, he needs this.
          I want him to fight Rigondeaux because I know it'll be one of the best and challenging fights in his career. I don't really care if it's a "snoozefest" as so many people who find a reason for the two not to get together would call it.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            No I didn't. I simply laughed and told him I have nothing to prove to him. The people in here I talk to thru PMs know if I know spanish or not.

I never seen hougigo talk **** about pinoys. I never seen him say "**** pinoys. **** the Philippines." And Donaire and Pacquiao does not = the Philippines population. So idk what youre talking about. Fact is, you take this thing a little too serious and should look into a second hobby, take a break.

you've never seen him but i have..the guy does'nt even deny it ..well, not that vulgar coz he knows that'd get him banned but slicker like how gino ros and deadlikeme do it...i dont care if he takes shots at nonito man but to take shots at pinoys in general, i take that personal..im sure you would too if someone do it to cubans..

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            Hahaha, honestly if that's your only evaluation to determine if I'm Filipino or not, I could go online and have it translated or to my freaking mom.
            I don't know how to speak tagalog, so I'm automatically not Filipino?
            lol, i knew i could squeezed that out of you..have it translated online and see how it turns out, lol...how do you have a pinoy mom when you aint one..anyways carry on...

Comment

its funny cause at the fight, a lot of people were leaving before and during Donaire's fight

Comment

Originally posted by whoop_dat_trick View Post
                its funny cause at the fight, a lot of people were leaving before and during Donaire's fight
                where's your proof ? oh let me guess, you were there and we should take your word for it..lol

Comment

I'm not a Klitschko fan, but I'm always interested in reading about their high ratings in Germany. Is good to know how the sport is doing around the world.

And ratings in home countries do definitely partly drive fighter's career. What a fighter brings in foreign licensing fees makes or breaks fights. I'm not so sure the Nishioka fight would have happened if he wasn't so popular in Japan for example.

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post

lol, i knew i could squeezed that out of you..have it translated online and see how it turns out, lol...how do you have a pinoy mom when you aint one..anyways carry on...
                    Wow, the delusion of you guys know no bounds.
                    I can't speak tagalog so I therefore am not Filipino.
                    Another reason why I hate you guys who blindly follow Pinoy fighters

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Grimm
                      puga and danceswithfire are the same person btw
                      Actually wouldn't be surprised

Comment

Working...
                      X