No announcement yet.

EPH - Epherdrine 30mg Caffeine 200mg

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EPH - Epherdrine 30mg Caffeine 200mg

Anyone took this, I believe it has asprin in it also?

Does it work? is it safe in small doses?

I wouldn't do anything like sprints hiit or boxing on that unless you want your heart to explode. But for a fasting light jog it's great if your trying to lose weight u gotta take it easy if u take that

Comment

Originally posted by chico 305 View Post
      I wouldn't do anything like sprints hiit or boxing on that unless you want your heart to explode. But for a fasting light jog it's great if your trying to lose weight u gotta take it easy if u take that
      atm, I'm taking it for appetite surpressing and just standard resting, I'm not exercising on it, I don't think it'd be too safe for that.

Comment

Originally posted by chico 305 View Post
        ditto on this. I used to run first in the morning and then take ephedrine after that. Its ok for strength training but it bad for heavy cardio. I almost fainted once from it. Also I think it hurts my cardio anyways because my heart rate reaches its max so easily.

oh and it will make you sweat like crazy. during the winter though it will keep you warm.

Comment

Yea u good then that's the most cheap and effective weight loss stack u can do. I would tell u to drop it and work out hard and natural but I'm not your dad and u gonna do what u gonna do anyways haha just do it right n Ull be good

Comment

It's called the EC stack, with aspirin its the ECA stack. I avoid it, but thats cause I have high blood pressure. If you're going to do it, do it right... Its not something to just **** around with and dose yourself on heresay or by "feel", read about it on fitness forums and follow the directions closely. It is quite possibly dangerous.
            Last edited by DIB42; 05-17-2012, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DIB420 View Post
              It's called the EC stack, with aspirin its the ECA stack. I avoid it, but thats cause I have high blood pressure. If you're going to do it, do it right... Its not something to just **** around with and dose yourself on heresay or by "feel", read about it on fitness forums and follow the directions closely. It is quite possibly dangerous.
              What is properly? I haven't taken it during any exercise yet, it does make me sweat like a beast though.

Would taking it AFTER exercise have any benefit?

Comment

Used it a few years ago with good results.

Comment

From what I have read, it works but many people have also had issues with it. Best to go natural man...believe me. Why risk your health, if you do this **** healthy...eat healthy and do some good cardio the weight will fly off...drink plenty of water as well.

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
                    From what I have read, it works but many people have also had issues with it. Best to go natural man...believe me. Why risk your health, if you do this **** healthy...eat healthy and do some good cardio the weight will fly off...drink plenty of water as well.
                    You see, I'm not long after a hernia operation, so I'm still finding it hard to get exercising hard and proper, I felt better and strained a muscle in my back, so I need something to help keep some weight off

Comment

Working...
                    X