No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Darren Barker Injured, Misses Out on Pirog Title Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Darren Barker Injured, Misses Out on Pirog Title Shot

Darren Barker has been forced to pull out of a proposed World title clash with WBO middleweight champion Dmitry Pirog after sustaining an injury in training. [Click Here To Read More]

Wow, that's disappointing. If Barker fights in September, he'll have almost a year between his last fight. That's going to fuck him up.

Comment

I'd like to see Pirog fight Andy Lee next. Both are without opponents ATM (Andy Lee's fight Saturday doesn't count as it is against a welterweight who hasn't fought in 2 years)

Comment

Now Pirog is most likely going to fight a nobody again. I'd like to see Murray or Lee, but I doubt that'll happen.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
          Now Pirog is most likely going to fight a nobody again. I'd like to see Murray or Lee, but I doubt that'll happen.
          Barker is a nobody,he just fought negatively against martinez

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
            Wow, that's disappointing. If Barker fights in September, he'll have almost a year between his last fight. That's going to fuck him up.
            just like Dzindziruk, who i really wanted to see fighting again. It´s Sergio´s curse.

Comment

Ishe Smith ‏ @IsheSugarShay
              Someone tell Pirog I will gladly step in and feel those shoes for May. Will travel abroad!

Comment

Pirog didn't want to fight N'Jikam either.

Pirog isn't going to face a real threat period. He just wants to cash out on a Martinez or Sturm fight. that's cool but he isn't going to fight an up and comer nor is he going to face a crafty vet.

Pirog knows if he loses it's over for him.

Comment

Originally posted by rey guey View Post
                  Pirog didn't want to fight N'Jikam either.

Pirog isn't going to face a real threat period. He just wants to cash out on a Martinez or Sturm fight. that's cool but he isn't going to fight an up and comer nor is he going to face a crafty vet.

Pirog knows if he loses it's over for him.
                  Cash out? his career just started and only hardcore fans even know who he is.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                    Ishe Smith ‏ @IsheSugarShay
                    Someone tell Pirog I will gladly step in and feel those shoes for May. Will travel abroad!
                    Well Ishe's wants to step in, let's make this happen! Would be a good fight in my humble opinion.

Comment

Working...
                    X