No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cintron: I've Come Here To Knock Canelo Alvarez Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cintron: I've Come Here To Knock Canelo Alvarez Out

Former welterweight champion Kermit Cintron is not taking any chances with the official judges for tonight's title bout with WBC 154-pound beltholder Saul "Canelo" Alvarez. The fight happens at Plaza de Toros in Mexico City, Mexico. Thousands of Mexican fans are expected to pack the venue and cheer every punch of the champion, which may influence the judges in the fight.

[Click Here To Read More]

i seen this cintron fight one time and i was done with him.. this guy jumped through the ropes and landed on the cement floor. i was done with him after that..

Comment

Originally posted by JibbaJabber View Post
      i seen this cintron fight one time and i was done with him.. this guy jumped through the ropes and landed on the cement floor. i was done with him after that..

got his ass beat in his last fight too... so like the good people the WBC are, they issued him a title fight next.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        got his ass beat in his last fight too... so like the good people the WBC are, they issued him a title fight next.
        yeah i think i seen that one too.. he was on the brandon rios card right?

Comment

How to possibly have a chance of winning in Mexico:
          1)fighter must knock Mexican fighter out of ring
          2)Mexican fighter must then fly over front row(this of course is happening.while Mexican fighter is flying out of the ring)
          3) he must then slip into slight convulsions
          4)he must then fall into coma for several weeks
          5) after Mexican fighter comes out of coma,fight will then go to the scorecards.

Comment

Originally posted by Perez37 View Post
            How to possibly have a chance of winning in Mexico:
            1)fighter must knock Mexican fighter out of ring
            2)Mexican fighter must then fly over front row(this of course is happening.while Mexican fighter is flying out of the ring)
            3) he must then slip into slight convulsions
            4)he must then fall into coma for several weeks
            5) after Mexican fighter comes out of coma,fight will then go to the scorecards.
            Mejor callate. Las decisiones malas ocurren en todos los países, no solo en México. De hecho, mucha gente cree que acaba de ocurrir una hace dos semanas en EEUU. Revisa la historia en Alemania, también. Te darás cuenta que ahí se dan unas decisiones muy 'controversiales' también. Puerto Rico, Argentina, Panamá, Russia, Inglaterra, etc., todos esos países son culpables de 'robos' también!!!

Comment

lol i still cant believe a grown ass man would hop his ass up out the ring. . .

Comment

LOL, Cintron is funny. He has come to knock out Alvarez but hopes he isn't robbed by the judges. I don't remember when a fighter was KO'd that they some how won still. I think this is going the distance based off Cintron and Alvarez last couple of performances.

Comment

Cintron is going to lose. Dude is equivalent to Joshua Clottey. Except Cintron actually did a lil more. If Kermit wins then for sure I'll give the dude props but as of now he lost all my confidence in him as a fighter with his antics. Wouldn't be surprised if Canelo knocked dude out in the 8th.

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
                    lol i still cant believe a grown ass man would hop his ass up out the ring. . .

Comment

Working...
                    X