No announcement yet.

Conspiracy Theory: Boss Lady=Gorilla Dogs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Herschlag View Post
    Think about it: what kind of real woman goes on a boxing site and posts her pics all over the place right up front like this.

It doesn't happen. Even the actual girls that posted here in the past weren't this overt about it. Not even close.

#tryingtoohard
    The same kind of real woman who doesn't give a flying fu*k what the likes of you thinks about her. I have nothing to hide, I live a great life and I am extremely proud to be who I am, I know, me posting all my own **** on here makes it all the more difficult to troll me, but ... oh, hang on ...

Comment

wow 4 BL topics on the first page. i hope you are getting a cut from every poster for name recognition.

Comment

welcome back, lad.

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post

The only way to settle this is with this "Female" to go on Justin.Tv or Usstream and post the link in the Lounge for everyone to see, which will possibly involve playing with her rotten cunt.

apparently, ijohnlocke's gonna do that for her and already has images of her with her **** out. but she's "not a slut", ohno. she's very choosy about which bald, p*ki-hating, EDL internet-foot-soldiers she sends her tit pics to.

well, he's admitted to/boasted about having paid for it before, so this is some form of step up i guess. i think it's hilarious that he's gone so low-key here ever since wooing this trollop, though. not even flaming here, this whole part of the saga is hilarious - ijohnlocke has probably cammed her his uncircumsized pecker on skype and whapped one out while grunting and groaning like a conspitated ox about all the dutty things he wants to do to her on the call. GRIMM!!
        Last edited by SuperVillain; 10-08-2011, 04:41 AM.

Comment

as for whether it's a dude, a broad or Gorilla Dogs - it's the internet. meaning, i'm ruling out nothing as a possibility.

what now follows does, however, lend a modicum of support to your theory, Jackehhh.

after posting this,
          Originally posted by SuperVillain View Post
          the story changes every two minutes.

"my friend" this, "my friend" that, sh'yeah, pull the other one, it's got a big pair of bollocks on it.

"everything I say is thought out. Plus the wind up is fuc*ing FANTASTIC."

^^ being abused for sport is gratifying now, apparently.
          i get this in reply,
          Originally posted by I ♥ RVP View Post
          All things aside, LMFAO, I am a big fan of yours and flattered you are abusing me.
          after posting this,
          Originally posted by SuperVillain View Post
          i agree. corny uproar over completely vapid individual. and the constant denials of attention-seeking already got old - (butter-wouldn't-melt voice) "me? i'm just here to talk about football and all of these people started making a big fuss". sh'yeah. right. that's why you came here announcing your gender and have been more than happy courting all manner of attention and talking about anything but football for (at least) 95% of your post-history.

i don't want to get rude and personal. just go away. cheers.
          i'm inboxed this,

he/she/it says he/she/it is a fan of mine, even familiar enough with my M.O. to brace him/her/itself to have that message backfire on him/her/it - but he/she/it is just a new poster?

although, if he/she/it'd done moar homework, he/she/it'd know that i don't fall for facile flattery and that i only warm to posters who are genuinely hilarious or insightful or informative or any permutation of the three (of which, he/she/it is none).

if it's a conspiracy, though, ijohnlocke has to be in on it.

Comment

Comment

Seems like the attitude and the vernacular are reminiscent of someone who already is familiar with the idiosyncrasies of the lounge. Like they've been here before. Seems "she" caught on a little too fast.

Some might point to teh fact that random posters are carrying pictures of "her" holding authentic dated photos with their names on them in the tradition of /b/.

While a superficially compelling argument, it could be explained easily with a little effort.

1) Gorrilla Dogs is photoshopping a random chicks pic with custom signs from previous versions.

2)This could be a relative or friend (yeah right) who takes pity on Gorilla Dogs and posing for him foar teh lulz in order to fool desperate posters here

3) This is Gorrilla Dogs in a wig.

PROTIP: both have super high post counts in a short amount of time, both are super annoying, both are from Canada. GD was forced out of here in shame and it only makes sense that he would make his triumphant return under the clever guise of a woman who loves RVP and has a custom made sig made to order so as to throw everyone off his rancid scent.

Boss Lady=Gorilla Dogs.

If you really think that's a chick you're a sad son of a bitch.
              hahahahaha

Comment

Think about it: what kind of real woman goes on a boxing site and posts her pics all over the place right up front like this.

It doesn't happen. Even the actual girls that posted here in the past weren't this overt about it. Not even close.

#tryingtoohard
                Makes me laugh.

Look at the sad c*nts messaging her. Phaggy time phaggots.

Comment

damn 400 messages? post some of them, i feel like laughing............

Comment

Seems like the attitude and the vernacular are reminiscent of someone who already is familiar with the idiosyncrasies of the lounge. Like they've been here before. Seems "she" caught on a little too fast.

Some might point to teh fact that random posters are carrying pictures of "her" holding authentic dated photos with their names on them in the tradition of /b/.

While a superficially compelling argument, it could be explained easily with a little effort.

1) Gorrilla Dogs is photoshopping a random chicks pic with custom signs from previous versions.

2)This could be a relative or friend (yeah right) who takes pity on Gorilla Dogs and posing for him foar teh lulz in order to fool desperate posters here

3) This is Gorrilla Dogs in a wig.

PROTIP: both have super high post counts in a short amount of time, both are super annoying, both are from Canada. GD was forced out of here in shame and it only makes sense that he would make his triumphant return under the clever guise of a woman who loves RVP and has a custom made sig made to order so as to throw everyone off his rancid scent.

Boss Lady=Gorilla Dogs.

If you really think that's a chick you're a sad son of a bitch.
                    I already made a thread like this: http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=508009

But what the heck! This is internet, either enjoy his/her post or dont pay attention at all as long as he/she doesnt mess with your threads or posts.

PS: Even if Lady Boss post a vagina and claim it as hers/his we can still find reason to doubt. Anyway, posting vag is a good idea.

Comment

I miss sugersean69...that was the funniest alt I've seen in a while...

Comment

Working...
                      X