Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley fails to mention Khan as future opponent at 140 LBS on Ring Mag interview.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley fails to mention Khan as future opponent at 140 LBS on Ring Mag interview.

******.com: Will you defend your WBO belt beyond Casamayor, or will you rise in weight to 147?

TB: I don't know, man. I haven't talked that over with my promoter yet. Or I haven't talked to my manager, Cameron Dunkin, about it either.

I'm possibly going to fight another fight at 140 after that, and, then, eventually, try to make the move up. There are some guys at 140 out there.

There's Marcos Maidana, there's Erik Morales. There are tons of guys there with good names. But I'm pretty much going to leave it up to Cameron and my promoters.

I'm pretty much going to talk it over with them and see what their thoughts are. But I've got to get past this guy Casamayor first, you know what I mean?

Then, we'll see what's next. But like I've said before, I'm willing to take on anybody, man. I'm with the right team now, and they're definitely going to promote me well.

They're definitely going to put me in there with great fights. So to all of my fans out there, just stay tuned, because I'm back. I'm definitely going to put on a show on November 12.

he dont want none

Comment

Clear ducker.

Comment

Ducking summamabeech.

Comment

Clearly Bradley has no intention of fighting Khan, which sucks. He'd beat him.

Comment

You can clearly see the fear.

Comment

calling it like it is: bradley knows he can beat maidana and morales, but isn't so sure about beating khan... so he doesn't want to jeopardize his shot at pac

Comment

Comment

Yea, everybody knows Bradley is afraid of Khan. Well he would probably lose to him, but Casamayor? What a joke. Its pathetic. Fine you want to duck Khan, but at least fight someone credible.

I wish Floyd would just beat the **** out of the failipino idol already, and deprive Arum of the only weapon he is using to ruin the sport of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                    calling it like it is: bradley knows he can beat maidana and morales, but isn't so sure about beating khan... so he doesn't want to jeopardize his shot at pac
                    Yeah maybe so, dont think its fear but i guess its good buisness sense to not jeopardise the biggest fight you will probably ever be able to make after Floyd but he can always fight Khan even if he loses to Pac as Khan aint alt special and he will be here for a sometime to come, Pac will be gone in a year or two and to not get that fight would be the real loss.

Comment

Working...
                    X