No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pascal, Cloud Trade Words Over Failed Negotiations

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pascal, Cloud Trade Words Over Failed Negotiations

Light heavyweights Jean Pascal (26-2, 16KOs) and Tavoris Cloud (23-0, 19KOs) were trading words, as both fighters jumped on their Twitter accounts to explain their sides of the failed negotiations for a possible showdown in December.

[Click Here To Read More]

Why is Cloud covering Don King, I don't know.

Comment

One of the important fights that need to be made.

Comment

Hopefully they get something done......

Comment

I think Cloud (King) overpriced themselves. Lets be realistic Pascal will draw in Montreal so he deserves a bigger piece of the pie. Cloud should take the fight at a reasonable deal and beat the crap out of Pascal which i see happening. hope it gets done,it would be an entertaining fight.

Comment

Wow. Cloud KO's pascal in less than 8.

Comment

Pascal needs to haul his a$$ out of Canada and fight in the US for a change. If he wants a shot, he needs to make consessions, simple as that! King, just like arum owns a fighters world! How fuking stupid can team Pascal be to not know the obvious in the Boxing Business?????? What planet are they from??!!! That is like a car mechanic not knowing what a transmission is!!!

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                Pascal needs to haul his a$$ out of Canada and fight in the US for a change. If he wants a shot, he needs to make consessions, simple as that! King, just like arum owns a fighters world! How fuking stupid can team Pascal be to not know the obvious in the Boxing Business?????? What planet are they from??!!! That is like a car mechanic not knowing what a transmission is!!!
                Don't be a ******. The only place a Cloud-Pascal fight would sell-out is Quebec.

Comment

"you ducked me"

"no sir you ducked me"

"alright should be both fight bums instead of each other?"

"sounds good to me!"

Comment

This is all on king,Him wanting options is nothing new.He does this all
                    the time with his fighters.Cloud is an idiot for signing with king.

Comment

Working...
                    X