Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zbikowski Stills Hopes To Return To Boxing After Football

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zbikowski Stills Hopes To Return To Boxing After Football

Baltimore Ravens' safety Tom Zbikowski, who has scored three decisions that included two knockouts as a professional heavyweight boxer while the NFL owners and players association are locked out in talks to sign a new collective bargaining agreement, has pulled out of a June 4 bout in order to begin informal football workouts with teammates in anticipation of a potential end to the work stopapge, Zbikowski told BoxingScene.com on Tuesday.

[Click Here To Read More]

Lol in other words you're *****ing out! You can play football, you can play basketball even baseball! But you can't play boxing! Boxing is for real!!!! Tommy z finally realized boxing is no joke!!!!! He realized this after fighting tomato cans. Imagine what top twenty heavyweights would do to this guy!!!!

Comment

I saw tommy z on espn2 a few weeks ago and thought looked worse than amateur! Someone forgot to mention that you can't use pads and helmet in boxing!!!! Reminder: Boxers are the greatest athletes in the world by far!!!!!!!!

Comment

I like that :
        You can play football, you can play basketball even baseball! But you can't play boxing! Boxing is for real!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by elreyazteca View Post
          I saw tommy z on espn2 a few weeks ago and thought looked worse than amateur! Someone forgot to mention that you can't use pads and helmet in boxing!!!! Reminder: Boxers are the greatest athletes in the world by far!!!!!!!!
          You might be thinking of Mike Lee, another Notre Dame guy.

Comment

He could.

He won't ever try anything more than journeyman level.

Comment

Tom Zbikowski is no good anyway, he would be nothing more than a clubfighter in boxing.

Comment

He'll probably go to do dancing with the stars or something.

Comment

Working...
                X