No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cleverly: I Had a Feeling Braehmer Would Never Show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cleverly: I Had a Feeling Braehmer Would Never Show

FRANK WARREN last night branded WBO world light-heavyweight champ Juergen Braehmer “a joke and a disgrace”.

[Click Here To Read More]

very dissapointing this, was really hyped for the clev-braehmer fight

Comment

any news on the replacement ?

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanHattonAY View Post
        any news on the replacement ?
        There are some reports that it will be Tony Bellew.

http://news.boxrec.com/news/2011/ton...erly-wbo-title

But Frank Warren hasn't given the final word on it yet.

Comment

Braehmer should have been stripped back in January when he ran out of Kazakhstan scared of Beibut knocking him out. He didn't have any case of any runs, the only illness he has is a weak heart and no class. Kharma caught up with Braehmer as it will for others..... Maybe he has a cut in ass from having diarrhea back in January and wiping too much. He will now be stripped of his title and make $0. What an idiot!

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          There are some reports that it will be Tony Bellew.

http://news.boxrec.com/news/2011/ton...erly-wbo-title

But Frank Warren hasn't given the final word on it yet.

Comment

Nice!!!

I can't believe this clown does this again. First the Shumenov fight and now this?? He is a fraud. How much money has been wasted on the past 2 fights he wussed out on? This is a black eye for his promoter, team and most of all himself! Boxing doesn't need this kind of thing. The Shumenov fight should have been a clue to people to not deal with this guy. Disgrace!

Comment

It doesnt surprise me,the WBO title has been held captive for ages first with that average joke Erdei and then Braehmer,good too see the belt in the hands of a real fighter.Idont understand why eastern european boxers never want too fight unless everything is in their favour,its very sad

Comment

Working...
              X