Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitor "The Phenom" Belfort vs Anderson "The Spider" Silva

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This has been my dream fight for years and it's finally going to happen.

Vitor will definitely be the best striker Anderson has ever faced, and I still believe the ring rust won't be a problem if he trained and sparred hard during his layoff.

I really don't know who takes this. I am a huge fan of both fighters, so I really don't mind who wins cause Silva will have an even better legacy, and Vitor's win would be one of the greatest comeback stories ever. Although it sucks that one of my favs has to lose in this.

Comment

Originally posted by boxkickboxmma View Post
      This has been my dream fight for years and it's finally going to happen.

Vitor will definitely be the best striker Anderson has ever faced, and I still believe the ring rust won't be a problem if he trained and sparred hard during his layoff.

I really don't know who takes this. I am a huge fan of both fighters, so I really don't mind who wins cause Silva will have an even better legacy, and Vitor's win would be one of the greatest comeback stories ever. Although it sucks that one of my favs has to lose in this.
      vitor wot land on silva, anderosn is too good defensivley

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
        Huh? Anderson got hit multiple times by Rich, Sonnen, Maia, and these guys are known for being average strikers at best. Pillow fist Sonnen knocked him down....

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
          That Roy Jones.JR style defense and his great chin(look at how he intentionally gets hit in the face in his fights, he knows he has a granite chin. that's pure confidence alone) worked against his other opponents but again, Vitor is the best striker he has ever faced. He is the fastest puncher in the game, extremely accurate and powerful so Anderson cannot pull any of that this time. I could see Belfort knocking him out although unlikely. Then again I could also see Anderson picking him apart.

Comment

Originally posted by boxkickboxmma View Post
            That Roy Jones.JR style defense and his great chin(look at how he intentionally gets hit in the face in his fights, he knows he has a granite chin. that's pure confidence alone) worked against his other opponents but again, Vitor is the best striker he has ever faced. He is the fastest puncher in the game, extremely accurate and powerful so Anderson cannot pull any of that this time. I could see Belfort knocking him out although unlikely. Then again I could also see Anderson picking him apart.
            Yeah, if Silva is crazy enough to drop his hands to his side then he's gonna get caught, and hard.

Comment

Anderson knows better than to clown around with his hands by his knees with a striker like Vitor. Well I hope he does. If he comes to fight like the old spider I predict Anderson by K.O.

I wouldn't be disappointed if Vitor knocked him out tho.

Comment

Anderson Silva is favoured.

E

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] -Kirby- View Post
                    haha, lets go spider

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] -Kirby- View Post
                      Anderson is such a fake. I don't understand how this guy has any fans or why anybody likes him, he's a tool, he douche, and he's a fraud. Plain and Simple.

Comment

Working...
                      X