Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10 year old ROMANIAN girl gave birth to a child!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 year old ROMANIAN girl gave birth to a child!

A 10 year old Romanian girl fave birth to a healthy child in a hospital in Jerez, Spain, Romanian news agency Mediafax informs quoting international press. The details about the mother's identity, the father's name or the baby were not made public. The announcement was made by the Equality of Chances minister Micaela Navarro, part of the Andalusia regional government. The Spanish official explained that both the young mother and the new baby will remain in the family but local social services investigate the case.

The Health ministry in Andlusia remitted an order to protect the identity of the mother and the baby refusing to offer any details about the child. Ministry officials declared only that the health condition of both mother and child are good.
    Crazy shit, didn't even think that was possible.

Check it out for yourself: http://english.hotnews.ro/stiri-regi...lthy-child.htm

cool.......................

Comment

bless the **** that destroyed the little tramp.

Comment

That's Jack's girlfriend. I've met her, she's a wonderful kid-o.

Sa traiestii Jack, bravo

Comment

Damn Jacky

Comment

Originally posted by dj stones! View Post
            bless the **** that destroyed the little tramp.
            lol.....................

Comment

I wonder how Jack convinced Derranged to let him date his daughter. Those Moldovan's are nothing to joke with.

Comment

Originally posted by dj stones!
                i would of gladly fu*ked that girl, tight little whores are my favorites.

plus, romanian girls are sexy.
                Damn son. 11 should be every man's limit. 10 is for seriously sick bastards.

Comment

Originally posted by Doreem View Post
                  I wonder how Jack convinced Derranged to let him date his daughter. Those Moldovan's are nothing to joke with.
                  Derranged has a daughter????? I call Bull****, he slurps too much Hipster spooge to have a child.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Damn son. 11 should be every man's limit. 10 is for seriously sick bastards.
                    what if her birthday is next week?

Comment

Working...
                    X