fight night champion (anyone still play it?) have a question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fight night champion (anyone still play it?) have a question

anyone still play this game?!

in legacy mode how do you create a boxer with excellent stamina? I notice some boxers retain their stamina better than others?
    or is it just random?
    cheers

Depends on where you train.

Comment

Originally posted by Jayseen View Post
      Depends on where you train.
      really? that was simple lol
      cheers

Comment

Yeah it depends where you train and how well you do in the training sessions.

There was also an update a while ago that made it hard as hell to keep your stamina up during a fight. So you HAVE to actually box to keep your stamina up. So that makes it a lot harder for people that don't like to just box to keep it up

Comment

Originally posted by McFearless View Post

There was also an update a while ago that made it hard as hell to keep your stamina up during a fight. So you HAVE to actually box to keep your stamina up. So that makes it a lot harder for people that don't like to just box to keep it up
          ah that could explain it, I haven't played in a while

Comment

Originally posted by J.Dempsey View Post
            really? that was simple lol
            cheers
            her ass is fake.

Comment

Originally posted by McFearless View Post

well it dont effect the computer boxers! with their 13% recovery each round after swinging n missing for 2 minutes!?

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
                her ass is fake.
                probably lol..but makes good eye candy

Comment

well it dont effect the computer boxers! with their 13% recovery each round after swinging n missing for 2 minutes!?
                  Yeah I know.. its frustrating.

There's also boosts in the boxer growth section where you get big boosts to specific attributes. You get those after you do certain things in your career. That helps as well.

Btw I only have one thing to say bout your sig

SIT ON MY FACE!

Comment

anyone still play this game?!

in legacy mode how do you create a boxer with excellent stamina? I notice some boxers retain their stamina better than others?
                    or is it just random?
                    cheers
                    that game ****in sucks. not only is boxing declining but the boxing games are 10x as worst. i went 66-0 66 ko's wit Manny then sold the game after June 9th. no one plays it anymore

Comment

Working...
                    X