Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury, Really?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tyson fury is actually OK, although he seems to be clumsy and just big and awkard. Hes also not in any kind of incredible shape.

He is ok but I doubt he is the next best thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
      In Tyson Fury's second fight he fought a guy with a 21-3 record and an 80% ko rate
      In Vitali Klitschko's second fight he fought a guy with a 2-17 record and a 8% ko rate
      In wlad Klitschko's second fight he fought a guy with a 9-29 record and a 15% ko rate
      In Nikolai Valuev's second fight he fought a guy with a 0-0 record and a 0% ko rate

so I think we can cut fury some slack and stop comparing him to tye fields
      But you're comparing him to Vlad and Vitali?

BTW Floyd Mayweather Jr fought a guy 1-13-1 in his 9th fight.

Comment

What I am saying is he has had some reasonable wins for a young kid, so lay off him.

Comment

Where's me shibumpkin ya dick eye chavvy... Our ma's done slug supreme fer afters..

Can't wait for the boy Fury ta knock the knackers off em...

Pas me another hedge pig ma...
          Last edited by mickey malone; 04-17-2009, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw16bf View Post
            Of what i've heard and seen of him, he seems to have talent and seems pretty confident in his abillity. And in the UK and on BS, he really seems to be getting alot of attention.

I think he has more natrual talent than Tye Fields, and may end up a better fighter. He's still only 20 years of age, and up to now has fought and beat some half decent fighters.

He also did win a Bronze at the Jr World Championships.

But may need to calm down on the trash talking.
            What he said.

Comment

I like him. I think he needs a lot of work, but he looked a bit better last time out.

This video might be worth watching. Or not. I dunno, I only watched a few seconds of it: http://current.com/items/76367402_the-fists-of-fury.htm

Comment

Yes, Fury will destroy the world!

Comment

Man this dude is so good, that he has to help his opponents by hitting himself!

Comment

Working...
                  X