No announcement yet.

The unintentional hilarity of Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bayareamike View Post
    Hey that's cool. Nice butthurt reply but you can't debate **** but say a bunch of one liners because you can't think for yourself or debate or use your brain to logically think what makes sense. GOOD JOB! Lol
    Says the guy that spouts nothing but insults. That's not a debate. That's you trying to act like a tough guy on the internet. You're pathetic. And how mad you get at people on the internet, is even more pathetic.

Calling people "dumb" when you can't put together a fucking paragraph is pathetic. GOOD JOB!

All of these arguments have been done a million times. You're not breaking any news here, champ. Let. It. Go.

Pathetic.

Comment

• I'm not a fanboy of any fighter, but if two of the best in the division, or two p4p fighters in the same weight class for that matter don't fight ima call it like I see it. If Danny Garcia didnt fight matthysse he would get that same criticism from me. He stepped up though. He ain't duckin. Props to him, I respect that.

I know I broke two hearts in here, that's for sure lol

Comment

I'm not a fanboy of any fighter, but if two of the best in the division, or two p4p fighters in the same weight class for that matter don't fight ima call it like I see it. If Danny Garcia didnt fight matthysse he would get that same criticism from me. He stepped up though. He ain't duckin. Props to him, I respect that.

I know I broke two hearts in here, that's for sure lol
        When you have to give yourself credit, you did something wrong.

Go back through the posts....see who's angry? That's you, goofy. You couldn't leave this thread if you wanted to. Your butthurt won't allow it.

You told me two pages ago that you were done replying. And look at you now. All replying, and shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
          Says the guy that spouts nothing but insults. That's not a debate. That's you trying to act like a tough guy on the internet. You're pathetic. And how mad you get at people on the internet, is even more pathetic.

Calling people "dumb" when you can't put together a fucking paragraph is pathetic. GOOD JOB!

All of these arguments have been done a million times. You're not breaking any news here, champ. Let. It. Go.

Pathetic.
          I didn't put a paragraph together in this thread? Lmao who's the dude putting up one liners on the thread? YOU.

I'm not trying to act like a tough guy. I'm seriously in awe of how dumb and stupid some of you nuthuggers are and if I have to call you names to get the point across for you to pay attention then I will and I did. If you're butthurt about then cry into your pillow. You haven't said **** about **** in this thread. I don't have to be completely civil to get my point across about this, grown men cuss sometimes, oh well motherfcuker.

You didn't bring up any kind of debate AT ALL in this thread. Go talk to yourself. I'm out, on to the next thread

Comment

Marquez and peds have nothing to do with this thread, stay relevant to the actual topic dumbass.

You're so fcuking stupid that you didn't realize I also think the manny v FLOYD fight is useless now. You think I'm arguing that I think it should be a made fight? I already said "that ship has sailed" you cannot be this ****ing stupid. Holy ****! Too many smoke screens, this guy, trying to divert the attention onto 10 different things and still can't logically argue on the thread topic except with one or two basic bull**** points. Yawn. I'm not pathetic enough or butthurt enough at ya to go through your post history. Mr butthurt. Lol.

Lets talk bout my golden state warriors and the iggy signing. Do you think oj Simpson did it even though he was found innocent? What else can I bring up that's got nothing to do with this thread. Oh what should I eat for breakfast?

Lmao broner though? THE FCUK DOES BRONER OR JMM PEDS HAVE TO DO WITH THIS? Bum nuts. Lmao. Juan diaz and Michael katsidis, life and death with them. Ill save it for another time lol. Keep trying nuthugger. I guarantee you posted in every thread defending your bf. I randomly looked at a green k and when I went to that random thread, NO JOKE you posted right after me lmao. Pathetic
            I know its like almost 7AM in the bay right now-have you been to bed yet? you responded to my post-you brought up JMM knockin out manny -not me.

I explained why I brought up Broner. We only keep discussing it because you are bringing it up.

Bayareamike iI'd be mad as hell too if I had to form such a filthy online union just to hate. Look what its doing to you. Rather than discuss those things in your 3rd paragraph why don't you want to discussing boxing related topics?

Is it because the fighters you like have been embarassed rercently?

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
              When you have to give yourself credit, you did something wrong.

Go back through the posts....see who's angry? That's you, goofy. You couldn't leave this thread if you wanted to. Your butthurt won't allow it.

You told me two pages ago that you were done replying. And look at you now. All replying, and shit.
              Look at your sig. You're a ****ing loser on an Internet forum that thinks you're important. Loser. You're pathetic as fcuk. Still can't debate **** cause you're a fcuking loser lol all from FLOYD nuthuggers too

Comment

I didn't put a paragraph together in this thread? Lmao who's the dude putting up one liners on the thread? YOU.

I'm not trying to act like a tough guy. I'm seriously in awe of how dumb and stupid some of you nuthuggers are and if I have to call you names to get the point across for you to pay attention then I will and I did. If you're butthurt about then cry into your pillow. You haven't said **** about **** in this thread. I don't have to be completely civil to get my point across about this, grown men cuss sometimes, oh well motherfcuker.

You didn't bring up any kind of debate AT ALL in this thread. Go talk to yourself. I'm out, on to the next thread

Comment

• Some of these guys are on the payroll.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeKidd View Post
                    This is the type of stuff that drives a regular boxing fan absolutely nuts! People simply wanted to see that fight and you guys are scrambling for inane reasons to justify it not happening. I subscribe that it's fans like you that is the death knoll to boxing, not Arum, GBP, Showtime or HBO. Because your money allows crap to continue.
                    its not that most of us dont want to see the fight. its that right now,with both of them having fights lind up with other people, the situation with hbo/sho gpb/tr, and the fact that Manny is in a diffew\rent space because of the KO, discussing the fight makes little to no sense.

There has to be other things for posters to make threads about and discuss.

Comment

• This ****s hella funny to me at this point. You two buttvuddies can pm me if you wanna continue.

It's obvious you two are butthurt. Pm me if you wanna continue.. Lmao!

I just made a name for myself. I just Ethelred two well known FLOYD nuthuggers so bad that they have to have the last words. Bye Felecia!! Don't take it personal, I just think he ducked pacquiao. My opinion. Cry into your pillows

Comment

Working...
                      X