Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pics and video of Cotto's training camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My dream match was twirling down the drain.Im glad its revived.Better now then never.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
      wow.i love seeing cotto looking good. still cant believed manny just walked and whooped his ass. i hope it'll be a great fight. i also love mayweather's zero but I'd be open to accept anything that can happen..
      manny whooped his ass under his natural weight.........

in this fight he looks great because he can come in at a full 154..........

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
        manny whooped his ass under his natural weight.........

in this fight he looks great because he can come in at a full 154..........
        Yeah those extra 4 or 5lbs have made Cotto unstoppable!!!

Comment

Good interview. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

good stuff! man, pedro really makes it seems like they have it in the bag when he speaks. he talked about how much this fight means to puerto rico, the fans, the world and to cotto. that he's facing the best fighter in the world in floyd and that he's so determined etc. that the fights' going to be won. that 154 is cottos' division. and that if they want to go up in weight he'll succeed too. basically, cotto is unstoppable right now. sheeesh! really makes you want to tune in!

Comment

this reminds me of marquez pac 3 everyone thought marquez was gonna get slaughtered and marquez was looking like a beast in training

Comment

Originally posted by -TITAN- View Post
                this reminds me of marquez pac 3 everyone thought marquez was gonna get slaughtered and marquez was looking like a beast in training
                Made same point recently. Seems all too familiar.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  Yeah those extra 4 or 5lbs have made Cotto unstoppable!!!
                  look @ this moron..........

log off of boxingscene & go outside for a change u bloker............

BTW i wasn't saying that extra 4 or 5 pounds makes cotto unstoppable. i said that cotto was already having trouble making 147 comfortably. so it was a insult for manny to fight him UNDER 147............& don't give me that 146 crap because everyone knows when you dedicate yourself to making a weight you usually come in at a pound less........that doesn't mean you didn't struggle to get down to the weight.

thats a noob argument..........

yes he beat cotto but a cotto that was under his natural weight............
                  Last edited by americanbot; 04-05-2012, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                    Made same point recently. Seems all too familiar.
                    yep cottos is ready and has a great jab! if his stamina is on point there could be a controversial decision on may 5th

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
                      Is that cotto's wife in the godawful...pajamas? and his **** son?
                      OMG

I thought people were just being dicks when they called his son fruity but I think that pic is the nail in the coffin. Dude is a fruit lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X