Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Andre Berto is a Jr. WW who fights at 147 and has people move up to face him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol at Mike Jones KO'ing Berto.

Berto would KTFO of Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kevin- View Post
      Lol at Mike Jones KO'ing Berto.

Berto would KTFO of Cotto.
      Yeah the Mike Jones **** is overplayed. The dude lost rounds to Henry Bruseles for petes sake.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
        You really hate Berto don't you? I heard he tried to get a fight with Alfonzo Gomez and HBO shot it down and threw out Mike Jones as an opponent. What you think about that fight? I think Jones would ass rape Berto right now. This goes to show that HBO has wised up and realized Berto is a liability to the network because he gets paid way more than he draws at the gate. No need to protect him because of that.
        Berto is over rated, any elite WW beats him. His best bet is to drop down to 140 and get into the mix there cause he could make some noise there.

Mike Jones is a beast.

I have never fanboy'd a fighter but i will with Mike Jones because he is from Philly. Its like rooting for the Eagles, Phillies, or Sixers.
        Last edited by Danny Gunz; 06-26-2010, 02:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
          Yeah the Mike Jones **** is overplayed. The dude lost rounds to Henry Bruseles for petes sake.
          Say what you want, but he is a tougher fight for Berto than Alfonzo Gomez is which I heard is who Dibella tried to match Berto up with for the date that HBO has on hold for him. This is right after he demanded 50-50 to fight Shane Mosley. If this guy isn't a diva, I don't know who is. That is everybodys' complaint around here.

Comment

Working...
          X