Rios-Alvarado II in March?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rios-Alvarado II in March?

Lance Pugmire ‏@latimespugmire

Arum said the #pacMarquez outcome likely moves @Brandon_Rios1 into a rematch in March against Mike Alvarado. #boxing

I would like to see that fight in March next year. If I were Rios I would be telling Arum I want to fight Marquez next.

Comment

Arum is a ******... he's sitting on a potential mountain of PPV gold in a four man WW tourney. He wants to make money but he makes these matchups?
      Guess he's just getting stupider as he gets older

Comment

Arum is a ******... he's sitting on a potential mountain of PPV gold in a four man WW tourney. He wants to make money but he makes these matchups?
        Guess he's just getting stupider as he gets older

Comment

I dont mind a rematch since the first fight was so entertaining but would of preferred a JMM fight instead.

Comment

I think Alverado would try to box more this time around, so I'm not interested in seeing it.

Comment

it was entertaining, but i'm not interested in it. match rios up with another solid 140 lber if no pacquaio or marquez fight is happening. does top rank promote provodnikov? that'd be a good scrap. rios/alvarado II just doesn't do anything, especially since it's an immediate rematch. let alvarado get some wins and build an interest to the rematch if anything.

Comment

Who honestly wouldn't watch this?

Comment

There's other options but I don't mind a rematch.

Comment

wtf is the point of a rematch???? there was a clear winner!...

you guys here actually supporting this are whats wrong with boxing, ***** atone thing but happy with another and its the same ****....

also, where does this leave bradley???... bradley needs a new manager, this dude cameron dunkin, does he work for top rank or his fighters??.... i guess that topic is for another thread but bradley stays taking L's....

Comment

Working...
                    X