No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Canelo To Attend Mayweather-Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Canelo To Attend Mayweather-Guerrero

Golden Boy Promotions President Oscar De La Hoya says WBC/WBA 154-pound champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (42-0-1, 30KOs) will be present for the May 4th showdown between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Robert Guerrero, taking place at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. De La Hoya says Canelo is pushing to fight Mayweather in the fall. De La Hoya, along with Canelo and his management team, will watch the fight and make a decision on the Mexican champion's future after the Showtime pay-per-view is over.

[Click Here To Read More]

Beware of the Canelo curse !!! If floyd wins, we'll see if he mans up and accepts the challenge? Knowing Floyd, he'll fight Khan or Alexander next

Comment

Money May will retire again after this fight...

Comment

canelo going there...... now floyd will lose.

Comment

Originally posted by TangInaMo Floyd View Post
          Money May will retire again after this fight...
          Lmfao ! wouldn't surprise me

Comment

Canelo is going to stalk Mayweather. I predict he will become the next 'Pacquiao' for Floyd, in terms of reporters asking Floyd if/when he will fight Canelo, etc. Should be entertaining because Alvarez isn't passive like Pacquiao. Floyd is in for a treat. Canelo will approach him at the close of the Guerrero fight, get in his face, and call him out I can clearly see now.

Comment

Canelo did ok vs pillow puncher Trout

Canelo did well against pillow puncher Trout, but did not impress me, Canelo started to get tired eight round on. Canelo can steal peoples money though.

Comment

It's official. Floyd's gonna lose. Great

Comment

lol I swear Canelo and Oscar have something going on together

Comment

Originally posted by mike gonzalez View Post
                    Canelo did well against pillow puncher Trout, but did not impress me, Canelo started to get tired eight round on. Canelo can steal peoples money though.
                    Trout was very mobile n huge. That's why. I don't see Canelo having a problem getting to Floyd especially hows hes smaller than Trout and is 36 already. Floyd can't move like he use to. I do agree that Canelo will need to improve his stamina for the Floyd fight. His power, movement, defense is ready for Floyd but will need to increase his stamina to another level. As for being tired, when he was tired, he still did well late in the fight in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                    X