No announcement yet.

FAO: Rockin'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    I like Rockin's stories. Am i the only one?

What happened with McKart? Why didnt you fight him? And how did he not make the cut for the Contender? Was he old by that point?
    You're not alone, Walt. You can feel the story is coming from the heart.

Keep on rockin', rockin'.
    Rockin' Rockin' likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
      I am not even sure if that was in english.... We love details why wont you give them?
      not in english? you must be ******ed. I've told my story many times, lets hear yours tough guy.

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      Let this rockin bashing go man.
      thankyou, fools have nothing better to do.

Originally posted by led* View Post
      Ayo Rockin how did it feel when audience applause/boo you in the ring?
      it was cool, I had the Palace up and roaring when I fought that guy from Africa. I don't remember ever being booed, I would generally be the one pushing the fight.

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      I like Rockin's stories. Am i the only one?

What happened with McKart? Why didnt you fight him? And how did he not make the cut for the Contender? Was he old by that point?
      I had worked a ton with mccart and salmaci down at Galaxy. for these auditions I was basically walking in off of the street with little preparation after not being in a gym in years. bronco was a great technically sound south paw while salmaci was a pitty-pat mover. I chose Salmaci over mccart, would do the same any day of the week............Rockin'
      Last edited by Rockin'; 11-16-2012, 12:34 PM.

Comment

The internet is an amazing thing....

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
          Having your ass handed to you by talented men is not disgraceful
          Yeah, but Rock... you got your ass handed to you by the men who stocked shelves at Walmart.

Get back on the weed and STFU, you l'il bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
            Yeah, but Rock... you got your ass handed to you by the men who stocked shelves at Walmart.

Get back on the weed and STFU, you l'il bitch.
            your ignorance and persitance in displaying said ignorance has grown tiresome. take your circus sideshow act somewhere else....Rockin'

Comment

your ignorance and persitance in displaying said ignorance has grown tiresome. take your circus sideshow act somewhere else....Rockin'
              And they say Fat Yanks don't get irony.

Comment

To be fair to Rockin not only did he lace them up (something you idiots will never understand) He fought a guy who fought a guy who fought Sergio Martinez and beat another guy who beat Joe Louis (not THE Joe louis but still)

As if that wasn't impressive enough he beat and snatched the souls of three other fighters/Janitors who never fought again.

Now I know he gets a lot of hate for his KO defeat to Derrick Coleman but everyone knows he was poisoned prior to the bout much like Wlad Klitschko was in all of his losses. I also have it on good authority (craigslist advert) that Derrick is now one of the most successful second hand car salesmen in all of Wyoming. I can only dream of having a KO loss to someone that successful on my ledger.

Legend has it that the Character Glass Joe from the punch out computer game series was created in homage to Rockin.
                Last edited by Alonzo Harris; 11-16-2012, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Roger08 View Post
                  To be fair to Rockin not only did he lace them up (something you idiots will never understand) He fought a guy who fought a guy who fought Sergio Martinez and beat another guy who beat Joe Louis (not THE Joe louis but still)

As if that wasn't impressive enough he beat and snatched the souls of three other fighters who never fought again.

Now I know he gets a lot of hate for his KO defeat to Derrick Coleman but everyone knows he was poisoned prior to the bout much like Wlad Klitschko was in all of his losses. I also have it on good authority (craigslist advert) that Derrick is now one of the most successful second hand car salesmen in all of Wyoming. I can only dream of having a KO loss to someone that successful on my ledger.

Legend has it that the Character Glass Joe from the punch out computer game series was created in homage to Rockin.

Comment

Roger08 adding some fine pwn there.

Comment

Why don't you show us some of these talented men that felled the great beast that is Rockin'?

Comment

Working...
                      X