No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ricky Hatton's Comeback Decision is Coming Soon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ricky Hatton's Comeback Decision is Coming Soon

Former two-weight world champion Ricky Hatton is expected to put an end to rumors of potential comeback to boxing in the next few days, according to James Robson of the Manchester Evening News.

Hatton, 33, has not fought since a devastating knockout loss to Manny Pacquiao in 2009 and has fuelled speculation that he will don the gloves once again by hitting the gym and shedding a substantial amount of weight.

[Click Here To Read More]

Come back Ricky we need someone else back to help mix up 140-147

Comment

He dismissed this a while back but he's got to make it official now?

I got a bad feeling.

Comment

I don't want him back unless he is going to fight Junior Witter or another veteran.

Amir Khan would still be interesting too to a degree. Amir is so vulnerable to strong inside fighters that could still lose to Hatton.

Comment

Wow! Just what we need another over rated English bum back in the sport

Comment

He should go for it. Take or or two fights, a tuneup and then Paulie, and then retire with a W and a belt.

Maybe the time off did him some good; he only lost to Floyd and Manny, nothing wrong with coming back and making a few million.

Comment

Ricky Hatton should stay retired. He achieved plenty with his toughness, relentless style and some good matchmaking. At the end, his famous punch resistance had all but gone (light hitting Lazcano had him on queer street). I can't see what inactivity would've done for that. Considering that he only knows one way to fight, I can't see him doing to much at the highest level. If he doesn't come back for that, what'll be? Back to filling Manchester stadiums against roadsweepers for a tin title? Things would've come full circle, I guess.

Comment

Why bother? He must be rich already and he definitely overachieved in his career. Let it go...

Comment

He must have snort all his money away.

Comment

Hatton overachieved?

What the fuck?

Comment

Working...
                    X