Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haye has a better chance of beating Wlad than he does Vitali. Trust me.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haye has a better chance of beating Wlad than he does Vitali. Trust me.

Chisora and Vitali fight two different styles.

Vitali will not walk towards Haye with both hands up and follow him around the ring. Vitali will slowly but surely apply smart/effective pressure.

Haye will land "maybe" 3 big shots all night. Even those shots won't be enough to come close to KO'ing Vit.

Vitali will use his reach and take steps back when Haye gets close; not even allowing Haye to come close to hitting him.

Trust me, if Haye isn't careful, he will get KO'd around the 8th round. This fight just won't be close.

Haye has a better chance of beating the weak chinned Wlad.

To be honest Vitali is right for the taking,he has slowed down and doesn't have the pop Wlad does because he doest sit on his punches.Haye had trouble getting past Wlads jab and Vitalis jab is not as good as Wlads.Wlad right now is the better fighter and i'd like to see Haye in with Vitali.

Comment

Vitali is 40, if a young, strong & prime Haye cant deal with a 40 year old Vitali........

Comment

I don't think Haye can beat either Klitschko. Been saying that since 09.

But, the only chance he has against Wlad of course is a good shot that hurts him and the only way he beats Vitali is if he keeps declining and is a shell of his former myself.

Still, the version of Vitali who fought Chisora still beats Haye, IMO.

But, I personally think Haye has a better shot now, as opposed to before where I gave him literally 0% chance.

Comment

Vitali is a much open fighter who takes way more risks, he's also old now

Haye wins via tko

Wlad is a defensive boxer, doesnt take risks, will not give his man anything to counter, clinches his way through fights

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            I don't think Haye can beat either Klitschko. Been saying that since 09.

But, the only chance he has against Wlad of course is a good shot that hurts him and the only way he beats Vitali is if he keeps declining and is a shell of his former myself.

Still, the version of Vitali who fought Chisora still beats Haye, IMO.

But, I personally think Haye has a better shot now, as opposed to before where I gave him literally 0% chance.
            If he lets his hands go like today he can out work the old man. But haye will not take that shot bc vitali hits harder throws straighter punches and has a better chin than chisora

Comment

Vitali is one failed reflex away from getting ko'd,keeps his hands to low.

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
                The difference is Wlad was prime, Vitaly is not and may only look worse in his every next fight.
                This - Haye has no more than a puncher's chance against Wlad but vitali is past prime and is slowing haye will catch him and catch him good. Vitali's got a cracking chin but then so has chisora. Vitali keeps his hands too low, he relys on his reflexs a little too much. Prime vitali v haye is no contestr but current Vitali ... well lets just say I can understand why boente wants nothing to do with haye
                Last edited by Daddy T; 07-14-2012, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
                  If he lets his hands go like today he can out work the old man. But haye will not take that shot bc vitali hits harder throws straighter punches and has a better chin than chisora
                  Vitali can throw 100 punches a round to,and Haye can't unload like that with Vitali cause he will have accurate punches coming back.Chisora just sucks.

Comment

What performance says Vitali is slowing down? Chisora? That's the first time Vitali has been hit since the Lewis fight which was almost 10 years ago lol He gets hit a few times and now he's slowing down? Use your boxing sense people.

Sure he getting up in age, but not fighting.

He gets hit a tad bit more than Mayweather.

Sure Chisora had the pressure style to land on Vitali, but that doesn't mean Vitali is slowing down and Haye will be able to do the same. Haye and Chisora have two different styles. Chisora keeps his hands up and comes forward applying pressure. Haye keeps his hands down and uses movement. Two different types of fighters.

Vitali will use his reach when they're apart, take huge steps back when Haye tries to explode with his leaping left hook, and tie Haye up on the inside. He won't exchance with Haye, but fight where he's most comfortable. Which is behind that long jab and that front left foot out. If Vitali exchanged more, I would give Haye more of a chance, but he ties up as soon as he's in danger.

You couple that with the fact that the man has one of the best chins a heavyweight. He hasn't been down since he was a kickboxer in the 80's or early 90's.

I want Haye to win, but if he was smart, he'd get a rematch with Wlad. Vitali is just the wrong guy for him.
                    Last edited by BoxingGenius27; 07-14-2012, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X