No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adamek: Tuneup, Then Arreola or Seth Mitchell on HBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adamek: Tuneup, Then Arreola or Seth Mitchell on HBO

Former two division champion Tomasz Adamek (42-2, 28KOs) is training for his first fight since the TKO loss to Vitali Klitschko in September. Adamek is planning to take a tuneup in the month of March, either in New York or New Jersey, and then he plans to return in the summer and mentioned two possible opponents that HBO would likely approve - Chris Arreola and undefeated prospect Seth Mitchell (24-, 18KOs). Adamek has a decision win over Arreola (34-2, 29KOs)

[Click Here To Read More]

I'd like to see a rematch with Arreola. Neither guy can beat a Klit but against each other they can give an entertaining fight.

Comment

Adamek needs to stay away from Mitchell. This guy is young, skilled and very strong. If I was Adamek, I would go after Arreola and Haye and then go after the younger Klitscho.

Comment

Would love to see adamek fight mitchell.

Comment

Man, Adamek is a friggin G!! He ain't scared of nobody and he's got the skills to pay the bills. Throwback fighter status for sure. I'd love to see an Areolla rematch. Especially with this trimmer version of Arreola. I think it would be much more competitive. Seth Mitchell....that would be good too but a much harder fight. If anyone could pull it off it would be Adamek. I think he would also do well against Wlad. He has the style to bother the Dr. and possibly KO him like he did Golota. (Yeah, yeah, I know Golota & Wlad aren't anywhere near the same class now, but if he had the power to KO a legit HW in Golota then he could possibly do the same to Wlad's brittle chin.) Food for thought...

Comment

He'll beat Aereola, again, but I believe Mitchel will be 2 much for him...

Comment

Tomasz Adamek vs. Alexander Povetkin!!! Get it done!

Comment

hows about seth mitchell vs. arreola first to determine who gets the crack at adamek?

ive always said that i feel like an in shape, 103% motivated arreola stops adamek. that first fight there were some scary ass moments for adamek. . . i feel like arreola is really just as good of a boxer-puncher as adamek, but with twice the power. . . i'd stay away from an arreola rematch and walk away with the one victory. . .

mitchell i'd give actually give him a better chance against.

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
                  hows about seth mitchell vs. arreola first to determine who gets the crack at adamek?

ive always said that i feel like an in shape, 103% motivated arreola stops adamek. that first fight there were some scary ass moments for adamek. . . i feel like arreola is really just as good of a boxer-puncher as adamek, but with twice the power. . . i'd stay away from an arreola rematch and walk away with the one victory. . .

mitchell i'd give actually give him a better chance against.
                  Adamek has much better skills than Arreola. Im sure he would beat Arreola again. Arreola has not improved at all at the lower weight hes now at.
                  Adamek vs. Mitchell would be interesting but it would be a big test for Mitchell. Im not so shure if Mitchell is ready for Adamek yet. He should make 1 or 2 other fights before facing Adamek. Adamek is easily in the Top 5, i have him at 4 after the Klitschkos and Haye. I really think it would be better if Mitchell fights Arreola first and the winner of that fights Adamek. Im shure it will be Mitchell. Arreola is crap.

Comment

Adamek took alot of punishment againt Viti so if he's a bit slower Arreola could catch up too him this time.He should look more towards guys closer to his size Chambers wouldn't be a bad Boxer v Puncher or winner of Povetkin - Huck.

They should look to put Mitchell in with Monte Barret that'd be a solid step.

Comment

Working...
                    X