• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dare fanny quackiao to fight berto instead of washed up fighters

Comment

easy figth for beto

Comment

I'm definitely not a Berto fan, but I can't see him losing to Ortiz. Berto is a better fighter than Peterson, and he just gave Ortiz all he can handle.

Comment

Ortiz will taste Berto's speed and power, try to back off and box, and lose. Guaranteed.

Comment

ortiz fights like a pussy nowadays

if he'd press the fight like he used to do pre-maidana panda would pick him but he's too chicken**** to even try

sadly this might be the best win on berto's resume to date

Comment

ortiz get ur shlt together,And go take out berto

Comment

Lamont's best work came in rounds 6-8 when he would clinch Ortiz on the inside, and stick and counter Ortiz on the outside.

Berto will be stronger than Ortiz in the clinches (If Lamont was, Berto will be). And Berto's hands speed (faster than Lamont's IMO) will be able to capitalize on any mistakes Ortiz makes.

If Ortiz had a decent jab, and knew how to counter punch he would have a good chance. But he doesn't. And if Garcia was legit about Ortiz's tendancy to to quit after he gets hit, getting hit with Berto's lighting fast hands will definitely make him quit. Imagine Berto's lightning fast straight rights, or a well timed upper-cut. It may not knock Ortiz out, but I'd bet he wouldn't want to feel no more of them.

A more like prediction is Berto sticking and clinching his way to a decision.

But u do have to commend that 140lb division. They r fighting top guys

Comment

I'd enjoy seeing the bout. The winner, either way, moves forward and we know what we need to know about the loser, really. I wouldn't mind seeing the fight.

Personally, I think Berto takes it at this point. I'd know if I was right, right after the first round. It could reasonably go either way.

Comment

Working...
                  X