Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac and JMM fight two boxers who should have fought each other.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac and JMM fight two boxers who should have fought each other.

I think it's funny that 2 featherweights are fighting two welterweights that should have fought each other two years ago. Pac and JMM should be given credit for this once they retire.

sooo true man

Comment

yep pac and marquez are warriors..

Comment

Originally posted by Walterson View Post
        sooo true man
        win or lose they should both be given credit for being so successful outside of their natural weights.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
          I think it's funny that 2 featherweights are fighting two welterweights that should have fought each other two years ago. Pac and JMM should be given credit for this once they retire.
          Truth. The WW's shoulda fought each other and Pac-JMM 3 shoulda happened.

Comment

it's like two ten year old boys pickin a fight with 2 bullies twice their size.

Comment

Originally posted by str8balln View Post
              it's like two ten year old boys pickin a fight with 2 bullies twice their size.

Which is an event in itself!! I think that this is what boxing really needs!!

Comment

Gotta love the little guys ; Marquez and Pacquiao have hearts twice the size of their natural frames. They don't cowtail to anybody in any weight division.

And I'm hoping they both pull it off and show the Welterweights how it's really done.

Though with Pacquiao I like his chances against Cotto 10X more than I do Marquez's against Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                  Truth. The WW's shoulda fought each other and Pac-JMM 3 shoulda happened.
                  Mang my man, it will, most definitely there is play in that third fight, it gives Pacquiao his bitter sweet ending to the trilogy.......that is IF he wins..

Comment

think about it what if the two smaller guys win?

PAC-JMM 3 ELEVATED TO MEGA $$$ FIGHT

Comment

Working...
                    X