Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Its funny how everyone is looking past Amir now...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nicely said boss, I'm not even gonna speak on the outcome of a fight that may never happen. Timmy has a July 23rd set aside for him with no opponent yet, Khan is going to over price himself, ask for 60/40 or more. Bradley hopefully is not dumb enough to accept a deal like that.

Comment

The only adv Khan has is hand speed, Bradley has already effectively slowed to very fast boxers Alexander and Peterson. Foot work, defense, intangibles, maybe even power swing tims way and overall better boxing skills.

Comment

It'll be game, set and match for Khan when Bradley casually grins at the end of R1 like he usually does, when he knows he's got his opponent trapped.

The pullcounter will be an effective tool in Bradley's box during this fight.

So, can't wait and hope Khan don't duck Bradley.

Comment

People never get past Bradley's headbutt, at the very least acknowledge the versatility, he's a more complete boxer than Khan. Khan doesn't even mix up his attack, he head hunts, lowers his hands as he backs up in a straight line and his offensive arsenal is predictable, almost like Wlad on turbo, 1-2 1-2 1-2, backs up, moves in...1-2 1-2 1-2, backs up

He's not a bad boxer though, but he's lucky to have that size, range and athleticism to somewhat compensate for those flaws. Someone with those talents wasn't suppose to struggle with Maidana. I'm not counting Khan out because he does hold some advantages here, but I'm leaning towards Bradley. Also, I say this as someone who likes both Khan and Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post

I expect 90% of nsb to swing back in Khans favour when they see him towering over Bradley by half a foot at the weigh in
            Keep in mind Bradley loves to dip low, making himself a harder target to hit. Khan who squares up will have to reach low, opening up counter punching opportunities for Bradley. Bradley used those tactics against Holt and Alexander.

Bradley understands that he's a little guy, Whitaker who was 5'5 1/2 would use those same tactics as well.

Comment

I like the response betting line will be big for Bradley i got Khan by decision 200 million if ya wanna bet.

Comment

I remember watching a raw Bradley and my peeps said he has no pop,and i said he has stamina and pop he proved me right,just like when amir beats him it will prove me right again,unless of course Khan blows his load which is impossible he is trained by roach now he gets at least two shots a day in his ass.

Comment

bradley lands his looping right hand all night...maidana was able to and khan was very open to getting tagged by it

cant see bradley stopping him but it is possible, but khan winning isnt imho. the only opponent khan's had at 140 thats actually done something recently is kotelnik...and that was a year ago. salita and malignaggi are still fighting tomato cans and maidana went life and death with a past prime featherweight

Comment

Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
                    nicely said boss, I'm not even gonna speak on the outcome of a fight that may never happen. Timmy has a July 23rd set aside for him with no opponent yet, Khan is going to over price himself, ask for 60/40 or more. Bradley hopefully is not dumb enough to accept a deal like that.
                    Tim would be dumb not to accept a 40% split it would be his biggest pay day by a considerable margin and who else out there bar fights with Pac and Mayweather would he earn more from? it really would be a poor business move if Bradley didn't accept a generous 40% split.

Comment

well honestly if the fight is remotely close at all or even if most say bradley won a close fight amir will get the nod. bradley has to win so convincingly here its absurd. anyways i still think bradley will pull off the upset.

Comment

Working...
                      X