Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Radio Excerpt with Me Talking About Pacquiao on NPR's "All Things Considered"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Radio Excerpt with Me Talking About Pacquiao on NPR's "All Things Considered"

I know I have just a short byte on this radio piece beginning at :55, but it's still pretty cool to hear about Pacquiao and boxing in the mainstream media. "All Things Considered" I believe is one of the top 10 most listened to news programs in the country.

http://www.npr.org/2011/02/16/133812...olitical-punch

NPR pfft!

J/K It is good because it lets people know that boxing still exists and I am sure the folks that listen to NPR are not what you would call the hard core boxing fans.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
      NPR pfft!

J/K It is good because it lets people know that boxing still exists and I am sure the folks that listen to NPR are not what you would call the hard core boxing fans.
      My grandma listens to NPR all day as she cleans the house haha. I noticed that their audience is a little older, but hey, it's good to see boxing in the mainstream.

Comment

oh uh... *****s gonna get mad in

Comment

I can't be the only one who's rooting for your failure out of jealousy?

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
            I can't be the only one who's rooting for your failure out of jealousy?
            There is no blueprint on how to beat Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.

Comment

Working...
            X