• Show
Clear All

• Jack Johnson Wallpaper

Feel free to use and share, Made by GeneroEdits

Very cool.....

Comment

Thanks bro. Very nice.

Comment

What's next? Wallpaper of Holmes standing over Ali? Marciano knocking Louis through the ropes? Tyson standing over Holmes? Shameful IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
          What's next? Wallpaper of Holmes standing over Ali? Marciano knocking Louis through the ropes? Tyson standing over Holmes? Shameful IMO.
          Not sure what you are implying here, just made a wallpaper for anyone that is a fan of Jack Johnson.

Comment

we have this exact quote in the studio lobby hanging next to a capture still from his documentary, Unforgivable Blackness.

This is a beautiful piece, huge fan of your style. the one in your sig is awesome too.

Put your watermark or name or something on it man, i'd like to use this as a sig.

Comment

it looks pretty good

Comment

Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
                Put your watermark or name or something on it man, i'd like to use this as a sig.
                Much appreciated fam! I can add your name on the sig instead, If anyone asks who made it just say it was me 500x100 is the size allowed for sigs rite?

Comment

Very strong wallpaper very cool, can you make me a Canelo one ??

Comment

Awesome. I'm using it as my avatar. Hope you don't mind.

Comment

Working...
                    X