• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What you think? Sounds pretty good

Find more artists like Undecided at Myspace Music

not too bad guitar and keyboards are pretty sweet. Band is called Undecided

Pretty good bro. Is that your band?

The guitar is pretty good. I like the vocals.

Comment

nahh man I just wrote the lyrics and music and my buddies do the actual playing and singing although the vocalist kinda sucks it sounded much better after we got the guitarist to sing it. that was recorded off a mp3 player like 7 or 8 years ago in the basement of my house sound quality is pretty bad but it's better than I thought it was when we first made it.

Comment

Yeah I understand the sound quality thing.

My old band used to record in our small rehearsal room. Sounded pretty good actually because our buddy who recorded us is a genius with the software he used. We just miked up the my amp and three mics for the drums and did a live recording. Then we added bass and keyboards later.

Unfortunately, we broke up before our new singer could add vocals to the tracks.

Comment

I rocked out with my **** out

Comment

It's ok. Pretty generic though and nothing to distinguish it from any other band.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
              Yeah I understand the sound quality thing.

My old band used to record in our small rehearsal room. Sounded pretty good actually because our buddy who recorded us is a genius with the software he used. We just miked up the my amp and three mics for the drums and did a live recording. Then we added bass and keyboards later.

Unfortunately, we broke up before our new singer could add vocals to the tracks.
              yea we didnt have mic's it was done in a small 8x8 room with the mp3 player like 5 feet outside the room all we had was the electric keyboard and the guitar amp with him trying to sing over it. The singer moved to PA and the drummer went back to Russia but the keyboard player is my good friend and the guitarist has his own band now. It was more just jamming and having fun, you might actually hear me in there with my djembe but probably not much.

Comment

Working...
              X