• Better Actor pt.2

Daniel Day Lewis

or

Robert De Niro

Daniel Day Lewis

Comment

Robert De Niro.

Comment

Both are fantastic actors! If you would have asked me 15 years ago I would have easily said Deniro. In that time though, I think the 4 or 5 movies that starred Lewis were very in-depth. He does drama, that's his thing as where Deniro does action, drama, and comedy as well.

Huge fan of Last of the Mohicans and Gangs of New York!!!

Day-Lewis is having a magnificent run since he came out of retirement, but Deniro still wins a close UD based on his activity.

Comment

Originally posted by Prawn Jovi View Post
          Both are fantastic actors! If you would have asked me 15 years ago I would have easily said Deniro. In that time though, I think the 4 or 5 movies that starred Lewis were very in-depth. He does drama, that's his thing as where Deniro does action, drama, and comedy as well.

Huge fan of Last of the Mohicans and Gangs of New York!!!

Day-Lewis is having a magnificent run since he came out of retirement, but Deniro still wins a close UD based on his activity.
          Bob De Niro's roles nowadays seemed like a caricature of himself..most of his ATG performances were from his collaborations with Scorsese

Daniel is more of a recluse...he'll pick a role then he'll nail it brilliantly then crawl back to his cave then he'll resurface after 3 or 4 years repeating the same process

Comment

i dunno...

i can't imagine both playing edward scissorhands or jack sparrow and get away with it...

while i have no problem with mr. depp being travis bickle or daniel plainview...

Comment

De niro!

Comment

Prime De Niro, really close though.

I'm bias though, so I guess DDL.

Idk, anymoar.

Comment

deniro cuz he did nude scene.....

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Burton View Post
                    deniro cuz he did nude scene.....
                    I took teh time to download that 100000000 hour long film once, and never watched it.

Comment

Working...
                    X