No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Eyes Klitschko Fight in May, June in Germany

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    Tyson Fury will make for a good highlight KO by Wladimir.
    Freedom, do you think Fury is bull****ting with this statement or do you think a geniune offers has been made? As far as I know, Wladimir has to make a mandatory against Povetkin.

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
      Freedom, do you think Fury is bull****ting with this statement or do you think a geniune offers has been made? As far as I know, Wladimir has to make a mandatory against Povetkin.
      I think it's just talk from Fury, although he does plan to eventually fight Wladimir.

Wladimir needs to fight Povetkin and then Pulev, his two mandatories.

Fury should try for a WBO eliminator against Helenius, and become Wlad's WBO mandatory.
      Last edited by The Hammer; 11-25-2012, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
        He has a decent shot, it will be wlads 2nd toughest fight after haye

Fury is sloppy but he has huge power and uses his height very well

Wlad should win it but with heavyweights you can win with 1 big punch

wlad will not be able to hold him much, so it will be interesting to see this fight
        Haye wasn't even a tough fight, it was a flop of a fight. Haye didn't do anything and Wlad just played it safe. There was nothing in that fight.

Comment

Channel 5 are putting pressure on Hennessy, i'd imagine. He's stepping it up with Johnson in his next fight, but they won't accept any more 'bum' fights. He's going to have to fight a few top 10 fighters in 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
            Wow, he wobbled Valuev for 3 seconds and hit Wlad with a solid punch. Not, much to brag about for the guy that claimed he was going to clean out the bums at heavyweight. And you even said it yourself Wlad dominated Haye with his jab, enough said!
            Total Punches landed: Klitschko 26% - 25% Haye
            Total Jabs Landed: Klitschko 28% - 21% Haye
            Total Power Landed: Klitschko 22% - 30% Haye

Wladimir didnt dominate nothing, edged close rounds yes. Wladimir shut down haye's offense...but haye also shut down wlads

Comment

Fury is going to struggle with Johnson, if Johnson had more power i'd pick him to win. Fury will scrape a decision and think he's king of the world, i don't see him fighting a Klitschko or any top rated fighter with decent power for quite a while yet.

Comment

Fury can box pretty well for a big guy, he is very versatile and has a big heart but what worries me is his lack of 1. movement, 2. reflexes and 3. chin...if wladimir klitschko vs tyson fury happens i think it will be an early night, wlad will start fast and pick fury apart with sharp and heavy straight rights and left hooks.

Comment

Originally posted by knockoutking565 View Post
                  Total Punches landed: Klitschko 26% - 25% Haye
                  Total Jabs Landed: Klitschko 28% - 21% Haye
                  Total Power Landed: Klitschko 22% - 30% Haye

Wladimir didnt dominate nothing, edged close rounds yes. Wladimir shut down haye's offense...but haye also shut down wlads
                  Strange how you just put down percentages and not how many punches were actually thrown. As I said Wlad dominated Haye by keeping him at the end of his jab. Just like I knew he would do. But you can keep spinning it anyway you want. I guess it helps to keep you mind busy? But, at the end of day Haye still lost by a wide margin that wasn't even close to being debatable.

Comment

Strange how you just put down percentages and not how many punches were actually thrown. As I said Wlad dominated Haye by keeping him at the end of his jab. Just like I knew he would do. But you can keep spinning it anyway you want. I guess it helps to keep you mind busy? But, at the end of day Haye still lost by a wide margin that wasn't even close to being debatable.
                    Wlad won the rounds but there was really little in it as far as actually meaningful blows go. I wouldn't call landing a few jabs a round that had little to no affect as dominating.

Comment

Yes if you tally up who won the rounds it would be in wladimirs favour by a wide margin but he didnt "dominate" they were not much in the rounds untill about the last 2 or 3, if you count landing a few jabs and skiffing the rest as dominating then sure...spinning things and keeping my self busy...no its called watching a fight closely and stating the facts. wladimir definaitly won fairly and i am not taking anything away from him but i just get annoyed when a fighter gets slated and the other fighter didnt do much either but gets let off. his range and distance is what kept haye at bay not the jab

Comment

Working...
                      X