Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nuthuggery at its finest: Rome-by-ko's two opinions on Khan v Casa and Bradley v Casa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nuthuggery at its finest: Rome-by-ko's two opinions on Khan v Casa and Bradley v Casa

On khan facing Casamayor in 2010 when he wasnt AS shot as he is now,

*So know Khan wants to fight a lightweight oh boy this guy does not stop.Fight a puncher Khan or call out Bradley or Devon they will drop everything to put a beating on ya.This guy is a clown cherry picker."

*You sound like you have a lil crush on Khan lol.Well if you would stop being bias for a second and pull your head out of Khan ass you would see the fought nobody and got knockout by a nobody.Which IMO makes him nobody at this point.He should have fought V.Ortiz then smart ass another good boxer puncher.Don't give me ya **** talk boxing Casamayor is a great LW and that's were it ends for him.And lets not forget Casamayor is passed it as well what is the point of this fight?I'll be waiting for B.S.anwser you pull out ya ass.

*This is the truth.I'm so sick of this kid being talk about like the next big thing.He beat nobody and most respectful win came against a guy who can't punch.I don't see nothing great about this kid except his skill to dodge a real fight.

*There's still Peterson,Holt,The guy who beat Holt(Can't remember his name)He could have ask to fight Ortiz.There were plenty of other guy's but old Casamayor damn show's Khan's character.

*Not like he would have fought umm if any were available.being the fact Peterson,Holt,even the other Peterson bro who is a LW would have been more respectable then Casamayor at this point of his career.

My Personal Favorite

*So my choice is for to fight a guy who has no chance or not fight at all and this is the next big thing?What happen to the fight a real threat?That options is not available?By the way there are alot of fights still for him at 140lb.

Full Thread
    http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...91#post8529691

Now lets move onto 2011 when its announced Bradley will be facing Casamayor,

*Duh,now he is with TR fighting on a Pac undercard..Can't blame him...

*Who else could he have fought on short notice??Casa is still better then Mcflurry no matter how ya slice it..

*If ya don't understand the game maybe,but in reality it's not bro...Him fighting Khan was not the path he wanted to take,he sign's to fight Khan and he is connected at the hip with Shaw still right now...It's not up to me and you to say when a fighter has to do this or that..IMO May fighting Ortiz was embarrassing,Ortiz was not on May's level(not even close)but you have to give it up for May it was a smart business move..Boxing is a business bro plain and simple..Bradley get's to fight in front of thousands of fans against Casa how else does that happen??How does Shaw get him that exposure??I hate this fight tbh but I understand it..Like I said in many other threads,it's a come back fight tbh I really did not care who he fought for this fight...But after if he is mentioning Morales or some other lame fighter I myself will be leaning into
    Bradley that will be very unacceptable...

*Ok tell me how Mcflurry is better then Casa,I want you to make an azz of ya self...I won't have to say anything..Because if ya try to tell me Mcflurry is better then Casa you've already succeeded in making a azz of ya self..\

And Again my Personal Favorite

*Euro Champ??Are you serious??Casa a Lineal Champion bro,enough said..Casa fought some of the biggest names in the sport..Mcflurry's claim to fame is fighting Khan and the guy that laid Khan out..You just made a complete azz of ya self for trying to say Mcflurry can even smell Casa jock strap...

Full thread
    http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...=512942&page=4

So when Khan was going to fight him he was old and washed up, cherry picked, but when Bradley fights him he is GOAT at lightweight
    Last edited by Wlad; 10-01-2011, 07:28 AM.

LMAO

Comment

lmao good find

Regardless of his bias towards Bradley when he didn't take the khan fight rombekyo seemed to be a good poster but this just confirms that the guy is deluded lol

Comment

He does that all the time on Khan and Bradley.

Like last year he would say this and that and then Khan proves him wrong.

Or dissing Khan on wanting Morales but then when his fighter wanted Morales he wasn't as harsh.

He's like Lego, acts all solid but easily breakable.

Comment

yikes!!!

Comment

rooooomeeey come out and plaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Comment

"There's still Peterson,Holt,The guy who beat Holt(Can't remember his name)He could have ask to fight Ortiz.There were plenty of other guy's but old Casamayor damn show's Khan's character."

The Name is Mabuza rome, and tell me , why hasnt Bradley faced him instead of "old" casa?

so who has mad an "azz" of themsemves now? I guess this just shows Bradleys Character, damn.

Comment

A tad bit of ownage there, sorry Rome.

Comment

Originally posted by Wlad View Post
                  On khan facing Casamayor in 2010 when he wasnt AS shot as he is now,

*So know Khan wants to fight a lightweight oh boy this guy does not stop.Fight a puncher Khan or call out Bradley or Devon they will drop everything to put a beating on ya.This guy is a clown cherry picker."

*You sound like you have a lil crush on Khan lol.Well if you would stop being bias for a second and pull your head out of Khan ass you would see the fought nobody and got knockout by a nobody.Which IMO makes him nobody at this point.He should have fought V.Ortiz then smart ass another good boxer puncher.Don't give me ya **** talk boxing Casamayor is a great LW and that's were it ends for him.And lets not forget Casamayor is passed it as well what is the point of this fight?I'll be waiting for B.S.anwser you pull out ya ass.

*This is the truth.I'm so sick of this kid being talk about like the next big thing.He beat nobody and most respectful win came against a guy who can't punch.I don't see nothing great about this kid except his skill to dodge a real fight.

*There's still Peterson,Holt,The guy who beat Holt(Can't remember his name)He could have ask to fight Ortiz.There were plenty of other guy's but old Casamayor damn show's Khan's character.

*Not like he would have fought umm if any were available.being the fact Peterson,Holt,even the other Peterson bro who is a LW would have been more respectable then Casamayor at this point of his career.

My Personal Favorite

*So my choice is for to fight a guy who has no chance or not fight at all and this is the next big thing?What happen to the fight a real threat?That options is not available?By the way there are alot of fights still for him at 140lb.

Full Thread
                  http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...91#post8529691

Now lets move onto 2011 when its announced Bradley will be facing Casamayor,

*Duh,now he is with TR fighting on a Pac undercard..Can't blame him...

*Who else could he have fought on short notice??Casa is still better then Mcflurry no matter how ya slice it..

*If ya don't understand the game maybe,but in reality it's not bro...Him fighting Khan was not the path he wanted to take,he sign's to fight Khan and he is connected at the hip with Shaw still right now...It's not up to me and you to say when a fighter has to do this or that..IMO May fighting Ortiz was embarrassing,Ortiz was not on May's level(not even close)but you have to give it up for May it was a smart business move..Boxing is a business bro plain and simple..Bradley get's to fight in front of thousands of fans against Casa how else does that happen??How does Shaw get him that exposure??I hate this fight tbh but I understand it..Like I said in many other threads,it's a come back fight tbh I really did not care who he fought for this fight...But after if he is mentioning Morales or some other lame fighter I myself will be leaning into
                  Bradley that will be very unacceptable...

*Ok tell me how Mcflurry is better then Casa,I want you to make an azz of ya self...I won't have to say anything..Because if ya try to tell me Mcflurry is better then Casa you've already succeeded in making a azz of ya self..\

And Again my Personal Favorite

*Euro Champ??Are you serious??Casa a Lineal Champion bro,enough said..Casa fought some of the biggest names in the sport..Mcflurry's claim to fame is fighting Khan and the guy that laid Khan out..You just made a complete azz of ya self for trying to say Mcflurry can even smell Casa jock strap...

Full thread
                  http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...=512942&page=4

So when Khan was going to fight him he was old and washed up, cherry picked, but when Bradley fights him he is GOAT at lightweight
                  When Khan wanted to fight Casa was that his first fight back after a long layoff??Or was it after he just had fought MAB??That's were the criticism comes in..I can take old post and take umm out of context as well,but the bottom line is when and why..The when was after Khan fought MAB he wants to fight Kottie then Casa,that's not the same thing as what Bradley is doing right now..The why was he did not wanna fight Maidana who was his Mando at the time..So I hope this clears it up for you..And funny how ya don't put up me saying the fight between Casa and Bradley is ****..

Comment

It was actually a stay busy fight for khan after Mallignaggi, but he ended up taking a 7 month layoff, and returned to face the biggest puncher in the division Maidana

Comment

Working...
                    X