No announcement yet.

Benevidez Jr. Vs Gomez @140

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benevidez Jr. Vs Gomez @140

With Frankie Gomez back fighting, who do you think would win between these two prospects? I think Benevidez has the better technique but after seeing his last fight I feel Gomez has the power to would win this one by KO. And am I the only one who thinks he looks like a young Miguel Cotto!

What you think?
    Jose Benevidez Jr.
    41.67%
    Frankie Gomez
    58.33%
    Too soon to tell
    0.00%

Originally posted by toshmurph View Post
    With Frankie Gomez back fighting, who do you think would win between these two prospects? I think Benevidez has the better technique but after seeing his last fight I feel Gomez has the power to would win this one by KO. And am I the only one who thinks he looks like a young Miguel Cotto!

What you think?
    I agree Benevidez is the better boxer but there speed is equal if not Frankie's faster so I think Gomez would catch Benevidez during exchanges and drop him. But it's boxing so you never know.

Comment

http://m.youtube.com/index?&desktop_...?v=la2LmWHQqZE I can't put the vid on here but this is them sparring.

Comment

Benevidez by SD.

Comment

Frankie knocks him out

Comment

them sparring

I also believe Gomez beat Benevidez in the amatuers twice. Anyways I think Gomez can stop Benevidez.

Comment

Originally posted by bigflip55 View Post
              http://m.youtube.com/index?&desktop_...?v=la2LmWHQqZE I can't put the vid on here but this is them sparring.
              Yeah I've seen that before, great video. Good sparring but you can't base that on a real fight unfortunately.. I've always thought that Gomez would have enough to beat Jose, and I feel Benevidez' last fight reinforced that belief. But who knows in boxing, one punch can make or break a fight!

Comment

If I hadn't seen them spar I'd favor Benevidez, but after Benevidez's last fight and that fact that Gomez is going to touch him?

Gomez TKO

Comment

Working...
                X