Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao didn't have a problem making 154?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
    ok we get it.its ok manny never has to fight big bad Sergio.................its ok we wont force the issue.now everyone leave little manny alonne
    LMAO!!!! SAME SOUP REHEATED...

JUST ANOTHER DAY.....

I MEAN IT KINDA PROVES HE CHERRY PICKED BECAUSE WHY FIGHT MARGARITO, AND NOT SERGIO?? SERGIOS SMALLER ETC.

I think it has something to do with SERGIO not being a sitting duck....

Comment

Proving your greatness is one thing, suicide is another

but I get what you're coming from i guess. The old bangers of the day never made any excuses, the best just proved themselves period.

Hear that floyd?

Comment

Excuses?

I'm scared of needles.
        The MGM is too small.
        My cut needs half a year to heal.

And I believe it was actually 'making 150' since you can't spell Pacquiao without 'catchweight.'

Comment

I don't get the big deal.

Right in the middle of his camp for the fight against Margarito, Manny and his team were already stating that they couldn't fight at 154. This was before Martinez called him out and even during the Cotto/Clottey fights, they stated there is no way Manny can fight at 154.

Margarito fight was just to test the waters, at a catchweight, and even after the fight Manny spoke on how difficult it was taking on such a huge fighter.

However, I would love to see Martinez fight at 154, get a good win, and then try to meet Manny at a catchweight as I feel Manny can beat this dude. I'm not sold on Martinez, who is good, but not great.

Comment

Originally posted by Fvck LamarSmith View Post
            I would love to see Martinez fight at 154, get a good win, and then try to meet Manny at a catchweight
            a PAC.Tard speaking from the heart...

Comment

agreed Martinez is a bully Pacquiao did the right thing by waiting till he vacated his belt and fighting unranked opponent for it for his record breaking 8 belts in 8 divisions

at a catchweight

Comment

i'm sorry i just dont think mayweather can handle pacquiao, and he knows it, why else does he keep running from this guy

if he's so easy, just take the 30-30 split with 40% to the winner offer that pac gave him and beat him.
                Last edited by DARKSEID; 03-18-2012, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
                  i'm sorry i just dont think mayweather can handle pacquiao,.
                  you Also think Marquez canīt handle Pac?

Comment

Originally posted by nicamarvin View Post
                    you Also think Marquez canīt handle Pac?
                    then why doesn't he stop running from him and get paid

skill doesnt mean anything without balls, you might as well be not good.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                      agreed Martinez is a bully Pacquiao did the right thing by waiting till he vacated his belt and fighting unranked opponent for it for his record breaking 8 belts in 8 divisions

at a catchweight
                      Martinez was never a legit champ at 154.

Also, Manny could have easily gotten a layup victory at 154 by facing Yuri Foreman (a guy he battered on numerous occasions during sparring), instead of Clottey, but stated then that there is no way he could fight at 154.

Comment

Working...
                      X