No announcement yet.

BoxingScene Official Fantasy Football Thread II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
    Me and Glove completed a trade... i gave up Sanchez, Heap,and Dickson for Kolb and Finley
    Talk about getting owned. Jeez Glove.

You gave up your best player, Finley. And you downgraded at QB.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
      yeah man lot of people bail if they dont get the "draft" they wanted..its lame..hell even if i'm playen for the consolation bs at end of year i still try by maken moves on waivers and stuff
      I hate when people quit.

Comment

• Hey Walt, if you had a trade, PM you ****.

I've been more active this year, my week this week has been pretty busy.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm View Post
          Burner, ship a RB to team johnm.
          Who you interested in?

Forte
          McCoy
          Tolbert
          Forsett
          Spiller

Comment

• I'm tired of people saying I don't "participate" in here enough. On sunday's, I post more than I do during the week. I've definitely had discussion in here and even if real life with Jreck.

**** off Walt.

Comment

• Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
              I'm tired of people saying I don't "participate" in here enough. On sunday's, I post more than I do during the week. I've definitely had discussion in here and even if real life with Jreck.

**** off Walt.
              lol. trying to get you to pay attention warp! i heard nothing for like 5 days

I sent you a trade and emailed you.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm View Post
                I don't see how you can start LT in a non ppr league. They don't use him in the running game at all, really. Damn sure not against the Ravens.
                cuz its td heavy and marshawn hasn't even come close to scoring yet.

personally, i think this HAS to be atlanta's statement game or they get left behind in the nfc south, so seattle will be playing from behind. im leaning toward ladanian as my rb 2 (he does better vs tough d's than shon greene) and sid rice as my flex, but no one is really ahead of the other. its been driving me crazy for 2 days so i wanted to get some input.

im just happy to see some emotion out of warp.

warp, i got another rb that I"ll trade if you prefer him.

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                  Talk about getting owned. Jeez Glove.

You gave up your best player, Finley. And you downgraded at QB.
                  first thing i thought when i saw that trade.

i know marky mark has been playing lights out BUT.......

the jets at heart is a running , ball control team.

arizona's rb's either are hurt or suck and kolb has larry fitz to sling it to.

weaker schedule too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                    lol. trying to get you to pay attention warp! i heard nothing for like 5 days

I sent you a trade and emailed you.
                    in warp's defense......

i spam him trade proposals , trade cancellations , private messages and emails several times on a daily basis.

he has something i want/need but i have nothing to offer yet.

all the proposals , cancellations , messages , etc. clog up his email and i'm sure other players proposals and messages get lost in the clutter..

i don't know why i do it........ and i don't know why i'm gonna continue on doing it.......

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      in warp's defense......

i spam him trade proposals , trade cancellations , private messages and emails several times on a daily basis.

he has something i want/need but i have nothing to offer yet.

all the proposals , cancellations , messages , etc. clog up his email and i'm sure other players proposals and messages get lost in the clutter..

i don't know why i do it........ and i don't know why i'm gonna continue on doing it.......
                      Look at my questiOn regarding flex players the last page. Answer it

So ur sayijg i should sPam warp?

Comment

Working...
                      X