Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who else has Canelo to KO Trout?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo will push him around and bully him from mid-to-close range.

Canelo via TKO.

Comment

I have Canelo winning by KO. I love this. Before this fight happens there will be hundreds of threads about the fight. That's hundreds of chances for me to show support for my favorite young fighter. It is a victory just having Canelo fighting Trout because so many haters said he would never fight him. Broner is a very good fighter but I hope all the talk about him being the future of boxing is wrong. He is really a big mouth disrespectful annoying guy. I think Canelo is a bigger star than Broner now and will continue to be more important than Broner in the future. Canelo treats everyone with respect and has class. If Trout wins I'll be sad but I will be happy for Trout who is also a classy guy and the best fighter from my state of New Mexico.

Comment

Canelo has earned a lot of the flack he has received by fighting smaller fighters recently but from what I have seen of him, he is the goods. I like Trout's skills as well but he needs space to operate and I have a feeling that he won't fare well trapped against the ropes.

I have Canelo wining by TKO/KO around the 10th round.

Comment

I have Canelo winning but not by KO.

Comment

Canelo by robbery? Hey..boxing is corrupt

Comment

I got canelo by UD .. time for him to avenge his big bro loss!

Guerra Canelo!

Comment

This fight is close, i see Canelo taking a couple of the early rounds but him getting gassed in the later rounds, Trout will take the middle and later rounds and might even stop Canelo late, but i think its gonna be a close decision for Trout.

Comment

Keep posting your predictions. I'll be bumping this thread after the fight.

Comment

I think it will look like Cotto vs Margarito 1.(without the plaster of course).

The way I see it is Trout has some good boxing skill.He will pot shot with success and move alot but Canelo will pressure because Trouts power isnt all that. The pressure will end Trout in the later rounds 10 - 12.

I mean if little old Cotto was catching Trout pretty good....than big ass young Canelo will catch him worse....Honestly I hope Im wrong...I like Trout.

Comment

I dunno about this one. Part of me thinks Trout will outbox Canelo to the end, and another part of me buys into some of Canelo's hype.

I do think Canelo basically is "the real deal", but whether he's ready for Trout is what we'll unfortunately have to learn on May 4. I am not too concerned with making predictions about this fight. For the most part, I want to see what we learn from this fight about the future of Trout and Canelo.

Comment

Working...
                      X