No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Rips Medical Claims: Eyes Two Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fearless View Post
    Gotta love how EVERYONE wants to get involved with Pacman, from a Protestant preacher to the random who loves to take care of his dog. They all talk to the cameras with a smile...
    Pac is a potential Major Player, in FlipLand Politics; so not suprising that these RAT Doctors come out from under their rocks!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
      The Important Point remains, Roidweather, came up with reasons not to Fight Pac, for the potentially biggest grossing gate, in Boxing History.....WHY???
      Could it possibly have been, for Health Considerations???

Comment

• Originally posted by mex602 View Post
        Why is everyone so fixed about who can beat the most Mexicans?? Lol nonito is fighting jap fishermen and old has beens. He is ducking the cuban rigo and mares

Too many Mexican boxers to be picked off

without Mexicans boxing wouldn't be what it is
        True Story, Gotta give them ******s Credito!!!

Comment

• Great to hear Pacquiao is returning. It will be interesting to see who he fights in April.

Get drug testing for that 5th Marquez fight!

Comment

• Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
            im guessing ur wife is a floyd d!ckrider also?
            I dont know why but this was funny

Comment

• so did he say why his hand shakes?

Comment

• Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
                The Important Point remains, Roidweather, came up with reasons not to Fight Pac, for the potentially biggest grossing gate, in Boxing History.....WHY???
                The fight could still have been made, but Manny got knocked out. Floyd upheld his end of the bargain because he kept winning fights.

You guys act like Floyd spoiled the fight. Had Manny won, the Mayweather fight could have been, but Manny got put to sleep.

Floyd keeps winning, Manny keeps getting beat and you guys say Floyd is running from Manny. I tell you what, Floyd would really be scared of Manny if Manny gets knocked out again. See the more Manny gets put to sleep, the more Floyd is afraid of him. I get it now.

Comment

• FMJ should really hurry up if he intends to fight the weakest version of Pac before these doctors are proved correct and Pac suddenly retires.

Comment

• I bet he fights Bradley in April then Marquez in Sept.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                      My agenda? I've been calling Marquez/Pacquiao fights exactly how they would go for the longest with exception to the 6th round KO. What does this have to do with Floyd? It's Pacquiao fans who keep bringing up Mayweather. Fact of the matter is that I'm glad it was Marquez who KO'd Pacquiao because he deserved it after not getting the nod all of them years. He's on my favorite fighters list actually one of the top 3 so what you are saying has no merit. We could have seen the Mayweather fight in 2010 but Manny didn't want to do the random blood testing that you Pac guys are screaming about now.

Hypocrite much? I thought the random blood tests were used as a duck? I remember reading "Mayweather is not the commission and he should take the commission's test and fight Manny". Marquez took and passed the same tests Pacquiao took and his fans were screaming Mayweather should take but yet Marquez is a steroid user? Pacquiao is the only one who has openly refused random blood testing close to fight time. should be questioning him and not Marquez. Go away.
                      You are totally incorrect with your statements. Even during the first negotiations Manny was prepared to go beyond what the commission standards required. It's just that they never agreed on the cutoff dates. Later Manny went all the way and agreed to testing with no cutoff dates.

Initially, I never stated myself that Floyd was ducking. I certainly questioned his motives but I needed more proof. 2 years later after the long vacations, fighting others, father and uncle stating not to fight Manny, not trying to negotiate then saying TAKE THE TEST AND WE HAVE A FIGHT. "My health is more important" then Pulling the "I want all PPV money" was the last straw .....
                      Last edited by ADP02; 01-05-2013, 04:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X