Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damn shame Joel Diaz is not getting!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    Get over what exactly??You are the only one sounding butthurt..
    Because you keep sounding like a troll a week later still demanding respect for a tactician who clearly had a losing game plan that's why. Not butt hurt just can't tell if this a parody account or some kind of joke?

Comment

Originally posted by freudianslip View Post
      Because you keep sounding like a troll a week later still demanding respect for a tactician who clearly had a losing game plan that's why.
      Unless the gameplan was to [YOU KNOW WHAT] the Judges, it was Epic Fail.

Comment

Because you keep sounding like a troll a week later still demanding respect for a tactician who clearly had a losing game plan that's why. Not butt hurt just can't tell if this a parody account or some kind of joke?
        It's a parody account. I knew this kid was a troll but he covered it a little better at first.

Bradley landed nothing. He pawed the jab all night, either missing, not even trying to connect, or landing on Pacquiao's arms or gloves. The same can be said for almost every short combination he threw. They were all just for show. He knew he couldn't trade with Manny, so he'd wait for a safe moment when Pacquiao was covering up and hit his gloves a few times.

Diaz's corner work was awful. He just said "****in' this, ****in' that" all night with hardly any strategy. Maybe that was needed, though, because Bradley's will definitely needed to be summoned after he came back looking devastated from the second or third round on.

Comment

He had a losing game plan??Is that why he won the fight??I'm confused..No need to troll anything,but I'll take the word of professional judges then some nitwit who thinks a fight that was clearly close was a blowout...

Comment

Credit Diaz for what, sending Bradley out with the wrong gameplan and getting dominated?

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
              It's a parody account. I knew this kid was a troll but he covered it a little better at first.

Bradley landed nothing. He pawed the jab all night, either missing, not even trying to connect, or landing on Pacquiao's arms or gloves. The same can be said for almost every short combination he threw. They were all just for show. He knew he couldn't trade with Manny, so he'd wait for a safe moment when Pacquiao was covering up and hit his gloves a few times.

Diaz's corner work was awful. He just said "****in' this, ****in' that" all night with hardly any strategy. Maybe that was needed, though, because Bradley's will definitely needed to be summoned after he came back looking devastated from the second or third round on.
              All true. Diaz's strategy for an obviously discouraged Bradley sounded like a "just get on your bike and ride it out son, you can make it to 12!"

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post

The worst description of the fight I seen yet..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                  He had a losing game plan??Is that why he won the fight??I'm confused..No need to troll anything,but I'll take the word of professional judges then some nitwit who thinks a fight that was clearly close was a blowout...
                  Judges and promoters who have no real authority to stop them from doing what's in THEIR best interest? Don't have to score correctly if they don't want to and don't have anyone to answer to? You're entitled to your opinion but your opinion is pretty laughable to the majority of people. You're a predictable anomaly when it comes to this fight therefor I'll brand you a troll. Funny funny funny.

Comment

Judges and promoters who have no real authority to stop them from doing what's in THEIR best interest? Don't have to score correctly if they don't want to and don't have anyone to answer to? You're entitled to your opinion but your opinion is pretty laughable to the majority of people. You're a predictable anomaly when it comes to this fight therefor I'll brand you a troll. Funny funny funny.
                    You must have a very high opinion of how your opinion is viewed..Like I said professional judges saw the fight as being close(and please spare me your conspiracy theory's)and you and a bunch of others refuse to give any thought to this..This is no surprise to me tho..The same posters in this thread bashing Bradley,are the very same poster that was bashing Bradley before the bout anyway..So it's normal that you'd be butthurt...

Comment

Bradley was very lucky to get a decision and the majority ( i mean like 95% of fans) thought he lost hence why Joel isn't getting any credit.

Bradley did better than i expected and was competitive in most rounds because Pacquiao was being very passive but he still did enough to win.

I can see people giving Bradley 5 rounds at most and that's being generous. Bradley winning just doesn't seem right to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X