No announcement yet.

MGM Garden Arena experts - question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check View Post
    The MGM, even though it holds about 18,000 is actually very viewer friendly. Even in the nosebleeds you can tell which shots land and which don't. I don't think you will have many complaints, its a good venue.
    Well said. I sat in section 204 for PBF/Mosley and I didn't feel like I was that far away from the ring.

One thing I will say though is if you can, either have your ticket shipped to you or get there early (Stood in will-call line over 30 minutes, only had 3 people working there).

Comment

The section you have should have a "U" or "L" before it - if it doesnt....i think it means ur in an overhanging section

By the seating chart, 208 is going to be above an open entrance for fans. oh wait........ Look at the picture below, it happens to show section 208 lol. you can see how it overhangs and the section and does not go as low as the left. but, I THINK it starts at a higher letter, so you will be in first rows of that (i think)... here you go

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        mid level seating...right above the top rope is perfect IMO
        Exactly, bro. I was lucky to get that kind of seating when I went to PAC - Erika II, best seat in the house, imo. Ringside seats they assign for regular folks like us sucks.

Comment

You'll be alright, I've been to a few fights in the nose bleeds and u can still clearly see whats going on.

Mandalay bay is the best though.

Comment

When i went to Pac -Hatton i was amazed how small MGM was. I took this photo from the seats right at the back when the fight had finished.

My seats were actually too close to the ring. Would have prefered to be higher up.

Comment

Working...
            X