Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Floyd's Lawyers Delaying The Hearing So That Floyd Can Duck PacMan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are Floyd's Lawyers Delaying The Hearing So That Floyd Can Duck PacMan?

Are Floyd's Lawyers Delaying His Woman Battering Hearing So That Floyd Can Duck PacMan?

I've never had Law training. Any opinions from those who are lawyers or who were law students would be appreciated.
    Yes, the lawyers are most definitely helping Floyd duck Pac
    58.33%
    Possible, but you can't really be sure
    41.67%

court cases are frequently pushed back. happens all the time. it's probably rare that a case isn't pushed back.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      court cases are frequently pushed back. happens all the time. it's probably rare that a case isn't pushed back.
      Okay. No big deal then. Thanks.

Comment

Comment

Floyd wants no part of the quick southpaw pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Sting Ray View Post
            Are Floyd's Lawyers Delaying His Woman Battering Hearing So That Floyd Can Duck PacMan?
            According to Floyd's daddy lil Floyd is out on bail by a mere $3000 because of the Pacquiao fight.

"Let me tell you something man, everybody wants to see this Pacquiao fight. If that would have happened already, they would have Floyd in jail." -- Floyd Mayweather Sr., September 27, 2010

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content8491.html

Those are Floyd Sr's words.

It's possible that the Mayweathers are looking for a way to bring the Pac fight into the court arena. Floyd expected Arum to beg for the fight, which seems stupid after all how disdainful Floyd treated the second negotiations. Floyd is too proud and arrogant to initiate it even if it meant going to jail. Ideally, Floyd should have stopped the Mosley fight and scheduled the Pac fight late this year or early next year. Enough time to settle his court cases. I'm sure fans are willing to wait.

Comment

yup, theyre also responsible for letting those cops go on the rodney king trial...

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                Exactly. Happened to me quite a few times.

Comment

yea cause the legal system actually givers a damn bout manny....jesus christ how old are the posters here??

Comment

everything that happens in this world is related to manny-floyd...atleast in your little world

Comment

Working...
                    X