No announcement yet.

Pacquiao Orders Arum To Make Cotto Bout, Nov. 14

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao Orders Arum To Make Cotto Bout, Nov. 14

Pound for pound king Manny Pacquiao has ordered his promoter Bob Arum to make the fight with WBO welterweight champion Miguel Cotto. Arum already has a date set down on paper, November 14 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Pacquiao sat ringside and watched Cotto win a split decision over Joshua Clottey in New York's Madison Square Garden. [details]

Poor Cotto, he will get badly battered, atleast he will make a lot of $ then retire...

Comment

Yes!!!!! Can"t wait!!!

Comment

i think this is a bad move for Cotto as of right now. he should get in one more fight with someone who is lesser but has a belt, like Berto or maybe even fight Cintron. But not Pacquiao, Mosley, or even Mayweather because he didn't look like his true self to me yet. But if the fight does happen, im all for it because it will be good for boxing.

Comment

that would be siiiiiick. Good for them, this is a MUCH better fight then Mayweather fight, and they shouldnt sit around waiting for Mayweather to heal.

Winner gets Mayweather, Loser gets Marquez.

Comment

Wowwwwwwwwwwww cant wait, This fight would be easier to make since both are with Top rank and i think Cotto deserves it, The weight is the only problem in this fight...

Comment

Make it happen bobby

Comment

Pacquiao Will get KTFo!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Damn cotto will get beaten his defence isn't very good I think that's why pac wants to fight him he can take advantage of that.

Comment

pacman is outshining mayweather right now, everyone is talking about pacman. Maybe now mayweather will fight him, cuz i think PBF is getting jealous

Comment

Working...
                    X