No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Karim Mayfield Grinds Hard For Top Rank Debut

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Karim Mayfield Grinds Hard For Top Rank Debut

Behind-the-scenes coverage from Las Vegas with undefeated junior welterweight contender Karim Mayfield (17-0-1, 10 KO’s) as he trains for his Sept. 7 return to the ring.

Mayfield could be seen putting in six rounds of sparring inside of the Top Rank Gym with prospect Donte Strayhorn (2-1), who is signed to 50 Cent's SMS Promotions.

Mayfield will be facing off with seasoned journeyman Pavel Miranda (19-10-1, 9 KO’s) on the Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.-Brian Vera undercard at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.

Mayfield has linked back up with his original trainer Ben Bautista, who himself decided to make the move to Las Vegas from Northern California because of the wealth of talent in the city. [Click Here To Read More]

man Mayfield is built like a truck. Chavez-Vera undercard is weak.

Comment

Karim Mayfield is the goods. He is the reason why pauli didn't get ko'd by broner! Gave pauli that serious work ! Glad to finally see a promoter put some $ behind him.

Comment

Wait a minute? Isn't Karim managed by Al Haymon? why is he with Top Rank? I thought Haymon and Arum don't do business together.

Comment

He ain't getting NO SHOT!

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            Wait a minute? Isn't Karim managed by Al Haymon? why is he with Top Rank? I thought Haymon and Arum don't do business together.
            Where did you get that information from?

Karim is not managed by Haymon.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              He ain't getting NO SHOT!

I said you ain't gettin a shot! You don't get no shot!

Comment

You mean to tell me that Shawn Porter and Karim Mayfield aren't the same person.

Comment

He needs to improve his stamina, he's a bit too top heavy.

Comment

Working...
                  X