Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wow..fat dan reporting that Floyd vs Bradley.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBP View Post
    Well the winner of Kirkland vs. Angulo was supposed to be Canelo's next opponent but Kirkland injured his shoulder and threw a tantrum because they offered Ortiz more money than him to face Canelo. So I can't imagine when we will see Kirkland again.

Angulo couldn't be done in September because of his jail sentence and it would be a bad look fighting somebody that just got KTFO. But now he has a winning streak going and the fight makes a little more sense.

Plus I just saw Oscar tweet this:

Oscar De La Hoya ‏@OscarDeLaHoya
    Good fights last night. Rosado showed heart against Golovkin. Didn't Angulo knockout rosado in 2 rounds? Or is it a different Rosado.
    Expand Reply Retweet Favorite
    What the hell happen to Kirkland??I mean this dude is a good fighter,what's the hold up on this dude...

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko
      Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

That's what it said? Bradley is now becoming a little too damn picky. Who the he'll does he wanna fight and for how much...? Rematch Abregu then and fight for even less.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

I agree,Bradley needs to get his azz back in the ring tbh..Gamboa is a good fight if he can't land a Mayweather fight..I think Bradley could get at least 2mill for the fight..Why the hell not...
      He's only hurting himself. You think being on a PPV and winning got to his head? I think that whole thing is affecting him.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko
        Quote:

Originally Posted by PBP

Well the winner of Kirkland vs. Angulo was supposed to be Canelo's next opponent but Kirkland injured his shoulder and threw a tantrum because they offered Ortiz more money than him to face Canelo. So I can't imagine when we will see Kirkland again.

Angulo couldn't be done in September because of his jail sentence and it would be a bad look fighting somebody that just got KTFO. But now he has a winning streak going and the fight makes a little more sense.

Plus I just saw Oscar tweet this:

Oscar De La Hoya ā€@OscarDeLaHoya
        Good fights last night. Rosado showed heart against Golovkin. Didn't Angulo knockout rosado in 2 rounds? Or is it a different Rosado.
        Expand Reply Retweet Favorite

What the hell happen to Kirkland??I mean this dude is a good fighter,what's the hold up on this dude...
        Remember he went all crazy about black pills and suing his people? Yea.... he's fked.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          He's got two good recent interviews.

Comment

I think Guerrero is better than Bradley to be honest. Bradley's just more athletic. Guerrero has some real adaptability and ring IQ. I think Bradley would just get dismantled ala Marquez, whereas Guerrero would throw everything he's got at Mayweather and at least make him work for it for the duration.

I know Bradley was known for being relentless and in-your-face as well, but I always thought he was way too reckless a lot of the time.

Comment

Really what are Arum and Top Rank going to do with Bradley, if what Dan said is true what fighter can they put him in with to meet his demands. I am sure Top Rank has to deliver on certain things or his contract could get voided.

In that position what is of more benefit to Arum/Top Rank, letting Bradley sit or contracting him out taking a cut from Bradley check to let him do his thing. I would think Arum would prefer money for nothing over nothing at all~ plus not having to mess around taking risks paying Bradley what he wants for fights for at least a while.

What is the downside for Arum~ Bradley loses and he can pay Bradley more inline with reality or Bradley wins and maybe he is worth what he is asking~ not to mention he would be collecting money for doing nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                He's only hurting himself. You think being on a PPV and winning got to his head? I think that whole thing is affecting him.

I think it made him believe he can make some good money..He's right about that but with in reason..I think 2mill to fight anyone not named Mayweather or Pac is a good offer(or Marquez,he should get more then 2 for that fight)...I just thought he wanted a solid fight someone he did not already beat in dominate fashion...I hope I'm right,I would hate to have to stop liking Bradley because of a fat head(no pun intended lol)...

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                  Really what are Arum and Top Rank going to do with Bradley, if what Dan said is true what fighter can they put him in with to meet his demands. I am sure Top Rank has to deliver on certain things or his contract could get voided.

In that position what is of more benefit to Arum/Top Rank, letting Bradley sit or contracting him out taking a cut from Bradley check to let him do his thing. I would think Arum would prefer money for nothing over nothing at all~ plus not having to mess around taking risks paying Bradley what he wants for fights for at least a while.

What is the downside for Arum~ Bradley loses and he can pay Bradley more inline with reality or Bradley wins and maybe he is worth what he is asking~ not to mention he would be collecting money for doing nothing.
                  IMO this fight would be a smart move for Arum. Just get as much money from Bradley as you can. Bradley's not a major attraction and never will be. Might as well throw him in with the biggest name possible, make some dough, and see what happens. At least at the end of the day you'll have a fighter who has had his name next to the two biggest names in the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
                    I think Guerrero is better than Bradley to be honest. Bradley's just more athletic. Guerrero has some real adaptability and ring IQ. I think Bradley would just get dismantled ala Marquez, whereas Guerrero would throw everything he's got at Mayweather and at least make him work for it for the duration.

I know Bradley was known for being relentless and in-your-face as well, but I always thought he was way too reckless a lot of the time.
                    Bradley is not only more athletic then Guerrero but he is smarter then Guerrero as well..This is the fight I truly want,I'm tired of Guerrero being mentioned with Bradley at all..Guerrero is a good fighter,I don't want to sound like I'm saying he's not..But Bradley is better then him in every way,Guerrero's only advantages are height and the fact that he's a southpaw..

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko
                      Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

I think it made him believe he can make some good money..He's right about that but with in reason..I think 2mill to fight anyone not named Mayweather or Pac is a good offer(or Marquez,he should get more then 2 for that fight)...I just thought he wanted a solid fight someone he did not already beat in dominate fashion...I hope I'm right,I would hate to have to stop liking Bradley because of a fat head(no pun intended lol)...
                      2M is a lot of money for a non PPV, he's asking for too damn much.

I'd call Guerrero-Bradley a 50/50 fight. Guerrero has shown some dimensions to his game. He got timing, he can box and he can brawl his ass off apparently.

Comment

Working...
                      X