Angelo 'Cuban Cobra' Santana..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dustaine View Post
    He's like 24.
    Haven't seen you in a while, meng. You obviously watched the fight last night and was itching to see what was being said on the forum.

Angelo looked good, didn't he?

Comment

No question the guy has natural gifts and yes athletes from all Latin American countries have been known to fudge around their docs but regardless of sport it's always advantageous to state your 5-10 years younger than your actual age. Cuban boxers due to their incredible amateur programs come out
      More polished than most but he doesn't even look like he's in his 20s. I know I'm speculating but his purported age doesn't pass the eyeball test. That's all I'm saying...between looks and his skills... I'm not buying 25. Just me though.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
        No question the guy has natural gifts and yes athletes from all Latin American countries have been known to fudge around their docs but regardless of sport it's always advantageous to state your 5-10 years younger than your actual age. Cuban boxers due to their incredible amateur programs come out
        More polished than most but he doesn't even look like he's in his 20s. I know I'm speculating but his purported age doesn't pass the eyeball test. That's all I'm saying...between looks and his skills... I'm not buying 25. Just me though.
        lol Maybe you're right. Santana looks a little rough, but he has been taking shots to the face for a long time, after all. For what it's worth, he looks in his twenties to me. And this is coming from a guy that felt damn old when they said Garcia was 30. He looked like a baby to me. lmao

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
          Haven't seen you in a while, meng. You obviously watched the fight last night and was itching to see what was being said on the forum.

Angelo looked good, didn't he?
          Man..can you put the pic of angelo that you have in your avatar as signature pic so I can downloaded to my phone please...??!!!

Comment

Working...
          X