Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bernard Hopkins Returns on 3/9 at Barclays, Showtime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am going to be there can't wait!!! Oh wait........Bernard is a boring ****ing fighter in person smh.

Comment

I'm looking forward to it. Cloud would be best since no one knows the other two. I guess Cleverly has some what of a name in the UK. Hopkins Pascal was awesome and people exaggerate the Dawson fight, It wasn't that dirty Bernard was landing a lot of good right hands. Chad was just crying.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
        I think it's the other way around.

Hopkins would be tailor made for Cloud. Hopkins has been badly hurt in his last 2 out of 3 fights. Obviously we're not dealing with the same Hopkins from early 2000's.

Like I said, terrible comparison comparing what Campillo did to what Hopkins could potentially do.

Hopkins activity has come to like 4 punches a round. Campillo's rate was very high.

Hopkins is tailor made for Cloud.
        I think you need to change your username because a boxing genius you are not. Hopkins is tailor made for cloud? LOL what elements of Hopkins' style would benefit Cloud? Let's see what you got, it should be entertaining.

I didn't make any stylistic comparison, I just brought up the fact that Cloud has been schooled before, so why the hell would B-Hop be afraid of him?

Comment

Working...
        X