No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Paredes Crushes Hernandez, Johnson Blasts Mack

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Paredes Crushes Hernandez, Johnson Blasts Mack

Davie, FL - Local favorite Welterweight Ed Paredes scored a spectacular second round KO over previously unbeaten Joey Hernandez of nearby Miami on ESPN Friday Night Fights from Davie, Florida on the campus of Nova Southeastern University. [Click Here To Read More]

Where are the Dawson haters who were saying Johnson is old and done and don't wanna give Dawson credit for beating him twice? Johnson just knocked out a young top 10 LHW in 6 rounds, how is he finished?

Come on haters answer me.

Comment

This was a really exciting night of fights for boxing.

Comment

Don't get carried away, Andrade beat Mack too!

Comment

Originally posted by boxasmash View Post
          Don't get carried away, Andrade beat Mack too!
          So what, Andrade wasn't damn near 50 yrs old when he beat him tho...u must be one of the haters dude was referring to i see....lol

Comment

That hook Paredes ended the fight with was great. Compact, and on the button. Blaaooow, good night.

Comment

im glad glen johnson got a good win, i am waiting for roy jones to rematch him...he needs to redeem himself even if he loses via decision to johnson but i think he can win a favorable decision against glen. If he can get past hopkins then there will be no excuse or he will look like he is scared...but props to johnson....all these old heads hopkins, johnson, jones(Lacy), holding on to glory by beating young guys..i wonder what tarver is up to...toney vs tarver anyone

Comment

I thought the commentator got a little too excited when Paredes knocked out Hernandez but it was a damn good knockout, it will be hard to top that knockout especially when all the big fights so far have strong chinned fighters ......

Comment

Working...
                X