Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haye sells 1 million PPV's in the UK whilst Froch.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
    ........can't even get his fights shown on TV in the UK!

What's Froch doing wrong?
    Haye is a fantastic self-publicist

Comment

He's just not a popular enough character in the UK. Haye made it so that people had to listen by running his mouth and dominating the sports headlines. Froch just comes off as a boring person to me.

Comment

because everybody knows haye has a bit of potential, froch is absolutly crap. couldnt even pin down a novice, was out boxed by a past it taylor and has no skills whatsoever. add that to the fact he jealous of calzaghe and you got a grade A twat.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
          because everybody knows haye has a bit of potential, froch is absolutly crap. couldnt even pin down a novice, was out boxed by a past it taylor and has no skills whatsoever. add that to the fact he jealous of calzaghe and you got a grade A twat.
          has a bit of potential?

World Amatuer Silver Medalist, European Crusierweight Champion, unified World Cruiserweight Champion (in double quick time) and now the WBA Heavyweight Champion.

I don't see that as a man who "has a bit of potential".

Comment

Originally posted by Blairhoyle792 View Post
            has a bit of potential?

World Amatuer Silver Medalist, European Crusierweight Champion, unified World Cruiserweight Champion (in double quick time) and now the WBA Heavyweight Champion.

I don't see that as a man who "has a bit of potential".
            i do. he hasnt faced any elite fighters yet, the cruiserweight division is full of bums. his best win is big mac in that division, not really what id call an elite name. his best win is valuev, and he aint elite, hes just big. he has to beat a klitdick to reach his full potential.

Comment

he is bitter jealous person with very little boxing skill and not very likeable
              that said,i think its as much too do with hennesey as anything else

Comment

i do. he hasnt faced any elite fighters yet, the cruiserweight division is full of bums. his best win is big mac in that division, not really what id call an elite name. his best win is valuev, and he aint elite, hes just big. he has to beat a klitdick to reach his full potential.
                imo his best win is Mormeck.

Comment

his best win was winning in Paris.

Comment

he has unified a division then stepped it up to take a title at HW
                    its twice he has gone too the champs backyard too win,mormeck-paris,valuev-nurumberg.
                    not too many fighters like too travel nowadays,atleast haye has the belief in his own ability too do that
                    hes not going too sit at home stroking his belts taking on b-level fighter after b-level fighter either

Comment

Originally posted by Blairhoyle792 View Post
                      his best win was winning in Paris.
                      well you get my point. im a haye fan aswell by the way, but he's in a sense the same as hatton, hattons career defining fight was mayweather, haye hasnt had his career defining fight yet. when he fights a klitdick then that will define his career and propel him to the elite level should he win.

Comment

Working...
                      X