No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather vs Cotto To Hit Nearly 400 Movie Theaters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather vs Cotto To Hit Nearly 400 Movie Theaters

Centennial, Colo. - This Cinco de Mayo, boxing superstar and seven-time World ChampionFloyd "Money" Mayweather will take on current WBA Super Welterweight World Champion Miguel Cotto in the big screen event, Ring Kings: Mayweather vs. Cotto Fight Live on Saturday, May 5 at 9:00 p.m. ET/6:00 p.m. PT. Broadcast in high definition to nearly 440 movie theaters nationwide from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, the highly anticipated match-up will givefans a ringside seat as Mayweathersteps up in weight to challenge Cotto for the super welterweight championship.Also featured on this blockbuster card, will be young superstar Canelo Alvarezfacing six-time World Champion Sugar Shane Mosley.

[Click Here To Read More]

coolllllllllllllllllllll

Comment

Fight party at the house >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

If I can't find a place then I might have to go to a theater. I don't want to go because I'm scared of getting robbed.... but if I can't find anywhere else... to the Theater I go.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          If I can't find a place then I might have to go to a theater. I don't want to go because I'm scared of getting robbed.... but if I can't find anywhere else... to the Theater I go.
          Is it common to get robbed in a movie theatre where you're from?

Comment

They're showing this junk on movie theaters. This card sux from top to bottom. The main events are guys at the top of their games against shot fighters and the undercard might be the worst ever for a major fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
              Is it common to get robbed in a movie theatre where you're from?
              yea, he's american

Comment

i'll stay home for a nice stream

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                  Fight party at the house >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                  Yeah I agree. Nothing beats that intimacy of a house fight party. Cool to have the option though in case me and some dudes wanted to hit the town afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
                    yea, he's american

Comment

Working...
                    X