Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need to lose fat fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT THIS DIET?

Breakfast
    2 scrambled eggs with onion -OR- 2 tuna sandwich(small ones) with light mayo -OR- 2 bananas

Lunch
    -Can of Tuna -OR-a chicken breast
    -little portion of white rice(I like better white rice than brown)
    -light mayo

Dinner
    -Can of Tuna -OR-a chicken breast
    -little portion of white rice(I like better white rice than brown)
    -light mayo

-OR-
    chicken breast with a green salad

-OR-
    A steak with green salad

Comment

How many calories is that?

About 800-1100 or so im guessing?

If so its not enough imo. There is no fast way to lose weight if you want to keep it off, trust me I know. Ive been from 346 down to 260 back to 342 now back down to 295 I eat pretty clean and 1500-1800 calories a day and with exercise everyday the weight is still coming off.

Either way good luck and im sure someone from here will pop along and help you with a diet menu.

Comment

Comment

Dude thank you very much, what is you diet and rutine?

Comment

The diet plan you have is good. Except no mayo. None at all. Mayo is literally all fat. 100% fat. Alternate for miracle whip which has 0 fat. 0 trans fat. All the fats, it's 0. Calories are almost non existent. I haven't double checked but I believe it's 0 calories as well, if not then I think 40 calories.

Or you can opt for Mustard. Which is basically nothing at all but adds flavor.

In between each meal you have mentioned. Add a snack.

A snack isn't chips or an assortment of food. A snack is one (1) apple, or whole orange, or plum. That is a snack. One item of fruit. You could make it a vegetable but that would suck. ONE serving size of peanuts or walnuts, some type of nut is acceptable as well. But it MUST be one serving size as nuts can screw up a diet pretty quickly if eaten in excess in one go.

Adding a snack between each, should bring you up to a good amount of calories for a day.

Good luck with it. It's hard work, a lot of hard work. Both exercise and eating right. So, good luck.

Comment

Not really strict at the minute as my job is hard manual labour lifting about 80 tonnes of parcels in a 6 hour shift so its burns a good amount of calories I think, Im eating about 2000-2500 per day at the minute as i need to for the energy probably drop to around 2000-1600 again once I get into the job more and have go down to around 280 again.

Wonder how I workout how many calories 5 hours of hard lifting burns...

Comment

How many abs should I do per day? what abs works are the best?

Comment

Id wait until you lose the fat before doing lots of ab exercises but that's just personal preference.

Comment

Originally posted by Al3x View Post
                    Id wait until you lose the fat before doing lots of ab exercises but that's just personal preference.
                    The problem is if I lose the fat and do not tie the skin around the belly I would look like a flat tired/

Comment

It depends how old you are i guess and how fast you lose it, Ive not had that problem yet but I'm only 20 so have better elasticity in my skin that older folk...

Do you box? take a look at my video in the thread in this section mate.

Comment

Working...
                      X