No announcement yet.

Playstation network still down &

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
    the official date that it'll be back up is the 30th, according to sony.
    That is the date that the "full" service will be up. Online gaming options is suppose to roll out before then.

I think that is what everyone is waiting for...Also Account Management, and 1 or 2 more options.

Comment

Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
      That is the date that the "full" service will be up. Online gaming options is suppose to roll out before then.

I think that is what everyone is waiting for...Also Account Management, and 1 or 2 more options.
      oh good, was planning on buying fight night champ this week.

Comment

oh good, was planning on buying fight night champ this week.
        Whatever you do bro don't buy that game. Biggest waste of £40 in my life. The game has too many glitches and exploits.

Comment

the official date that it'll be back up is the 30th, according to sony.
          really, any proof mate?

Comment

Originally posted by OG Iron Fist View Post
            Whatever you do bro don't buy that game. Biggest waste of £40 in my life. The game has too many glitches and exploits.
            how do you rate fight night round 4

Comment

Originally posted by RandomGeezer View Post
              how do you rate fight night round 4
              Better then Fight Night Champion thats for sure. On average there is about 2500 people online at any one time on FNC. People have just stopped playing it. The last tuner really ****ed the game. They turned blood and swelling off, unlimited stamina and with all the glitches you can exploit i would go as far as to say this is the worst Fight Night of the series.

Comment

Originally posted by OG Iron Fist View Post
                Better then Fight Night Champion thats for sure. On average there is about 2500 people online at any one time on FNC. People have just stopped playing it. The last tuner really ****ed the game. They turned blood and swelling off, unlimited stamina and with all the glitches you can exploit i would go as far as to say this is the worst Fight Night of the series.
                ive got round 4, and i still play that online, ive play the fight night champion demo, and i dont really like the game play, so i think im gonna stick with playing with round 4!

Comment

Working...
                X